1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Masturbating & Eugenics

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Exit the Matrix, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Exit the Matrix

Exit the Matrix Fapstronaut

Masturbating is a form of eugenics used on the global population. This can be easily proven on how sexualized society has become. One good example of this is the new single released by Cardi B called 'WAP' or 'Wet ass Pussy.' You can see snakes in her music video which represents the serpent in the bible. The serpent in the bible represents poison or a whisperer (urges) which will guide you to your fall. Snakes also have no limbs which is showing exactly what masturbating does to you...makes you stay stagnant when continuously masturbating.

What happens when you quit masturbating is the snake/serpent goes insane and has no where else to go but slither up your spine to your head. The serpent cannot escape your body because it needs a host, just like a parasite. Without a host it will die. But because of your strong will and dedication to nofap and the strong energy growing in your balls the serpent starts to move up away from such energy which will eventually reach your head. In the head is stored an eagle which eats snakes. The eagle is hungry and needs to survive so you must do what it takes to allow the serpent reach up your spine into your head to feed the eagle. Once the eagle has its snack it is strong enough to fly again, and the limbless snake is now gone until you create another snake in your body through masturbation.

The powers that be want men to be docile and weak because it allows them to have slaves to help build their kingdom. They benefit in the end by spreading their seed through success with the help of the eagle while the docile men waste their sperm and become limbless because the eagle is not fed and the snake has dominated their life. Such men's genes will not last in the future generations and will go extinct. Are you one of those men?

2. WOODROW

WOODROW Fapstronaut

Very intresting indeed. I don't view videos with women performing. Your thoughts are intriguing. I have no PMO issues. For years I have lived a disciplinary
    Life style. Purity and holiness are real to me. Can you explain to me "strong energy in balls"? I think you are referring to sublimation---a term used in spiritual direction of a believer---transmute sex urges into more constructive things.

3. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Talking about energy in balls, ever heard or tried the ball zinger and/or the blakoe ring? I think it works empowering testosterone production but als will give erections so dont know if good or not for Fapstronauts. My aim is to produce more testosterone and thats why im here

4. Who are the powers that be? Any names?
    I mean I can cum 5 times a day, all it takes is one sperm to impregnate someone, so not much of a waste.
    Coomer gene confirmed?

fewlack0 likes this.
  5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Thats not music.....thats noise ...shit noise

6. hermit_mode

hermit_mode New Fapstronaut

"Socrates argued, paradoxically, that ‘it is self-discipline, above all things, that causes pleasure. By exercising restraint, we learn to only eat when genuinely hungry, drink when thirsty, and so on. Appetite and thirst are the natural ‘sauce’ of life and the secret to making even coarse bread and plain water seem delicious. Self-control is healthier and actually leads to more enjoyment than self-indulgence, particularly with regard to the most common sources of pleasure in daily life."

SlimTeleGuy and Watanabe like this.
  7. You will never seen these powers, why you should know their names? Some people will say "Reptilians, Anukaki, Rotkild, crokfellee, Bill gattas" but if someone think that "power" is so stupid to manifest to people like this, he is wrong. These are just puppets and awful explanation that want just to confuse weak minds, obliviosuly, maybe they are obligated to say the truth cause of karmic reason and these are the choosen one for show you, but if someone want to continue his life as an hylic, please wear mask. And spread hate against them is so wrong, since they put these people on purpose. World governament is just an Eggregore, you can see his manifestation throught these time, 68 revolution, 2001, Kronor virus, ecc...but never their faces. I suggest you to read Brave New World if you didn't read yet. There is a lot of truth in the books of Huxley (brother of Julian huxley first UNESCO president ups, Heir of an eugenetic thomas huxley, this expanded the Darwin -Malthusian view of the world that actually make us hypocondriac atheistic monkeys without God), Orwell, Chricton (Prey), Asimov, and many others that can help you.

Exit the Matrix likes this.
  8. are you okay bro?

Divine By Design likes this.
  9. You asked names, i answered that there are none, i think to have been exhaustive. If you aren't able to understand what i said, the last fraction of the Tractatus Logico Philosophicus of Wittgenstein (7) is valid. ''Whereof one cannot speak thereof one must be silent''

10. You're right that's perfectly valid, have a good day bro.

En?gma likes this.
  11. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

How so?

12. Davidphd1866

Davidphd1866 Fapstronaut

I absolutely LOVE the thinking behind this. Maybe you are correct, maybe not. However, what you say certainly underscores the fact that there MAY be yet another good reason to avoid masturbation and ejaculation.

Well done.

13. I meant it in the sense that it's valid to say words. The statement he quoted is also a valid proposition, but a false one. If a person lacks the ability to speak, they can still produce sound and thus the conclusion that they must be silent is false.

I was just kind of dismissing that guy because he isn't really up front about his arguments, just goes on weird rants and quotes random people rather than saying what he's thinking.

14. It seem that the only that lack is your ability to discern. I stop to talk because is awful and boring to write to people that are not able to confutate and answer with "are you okay bro" or show memes, you are perfectly right it was better if i didn't lose my time to answer if you aren't able to understand or don't want to understand.

15. I think there might be a language barrier, no offense.

16. Decoder™

Decoder™ Fapstronaut

Thanks for the honest input.

17. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Nononono, that's the wrong question to ask. The right question would be: "Are you going to blame the jews or the communists for this?"

FellatiousD likes this.
  18. Well I was trying to be more subtle but basically yeah. I mean it's pretty obvious that every single thing that's wrong in today's society is because of communism.

19. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut