1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dopamine when texting my tinder hookup

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by BEPSY97, Jan 2, 2021.

1. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

Hey guys

For a while i have been dating a girl.. When we meet we do have sex alot.. when i text with i feel the dopamine and warm feeling in my brain.. well no sexting.. no pics.. but texting her and saying how im excited to touch every part of her makes me excited..
    tomorow shes in town and i plan to come over.. the deal is.. i dont think shell be ever my girlfriend... its just about sex.. and that feels deep in my heart like a waste of time.. should i keep going with her and is texting in a “little naughty” way considered a reset?

im on day 13 now..
    Thanks for reading

hulkfresh23 likes this.
  2. Feels bad, man. I'm kind of pushing things around. Not sex or anything... Just thinking - should I even start something with this one girl... Or should I just move on.
    I also get this rush of dopamine, this warm feeling. Like, I really find that girl nice, sweet and just overall great. But is she for me? Will it ever happen? I know, I'm just a kid yet, but... I kind of don't want to spend much time being alone.
    Big pain is also that... I have to pretty often be first one texting. I hate that. I hate being a needy dude, always messing with her time. It's just that... I don't know. She's friendly, but is she into me? It's all confusing.
    Big hug bro, I feel you...
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2021
  3. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

My girl text me all the time.. ask her if she believes in something between you two.. mind said “otherwise i wouldt spend my time on you” but.. even though the sex is great... i feel that this girl is never going to be the mother of my children or my wife
    ... i have no emotional bound with her and deep inside shes not even my time.. just a blondie who i have sex with... tomorow i can move to her and have sex but im thinking about not doing it and wait untill i found the one girl out there

advice?

4. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

one day a wise man told me. "Boy fuck 1 time, 2 time but never 3 time"
    if you dont knew now you know.

after 3 time the woman or de man start to feel somethig, even if you and me we say no... i am not feeling anything... yes you are...

always it is depend... i have a few girls that i only have sex with... but at the same time i feel... i like the way how she does it so i depend of it... the is the reason of why our relatioship never end... i dont know if you undestand me what im trying to say... but its true... my advice is keep having sex with this girl and do it always with passion with love and respect. and if you over the barrier and you want to keep her as a partner. speak with her, because the girls are tired of the guys use them, that why they are always worry about the boyfriends... they need sex but not with diferent people al the time...the last thing: i said that because now i can`t stop to think in a girl who i had amazing sex and our relationship was like your... and how i did it more that 3 time it why now i am a bit piss and i need her

regard my dear friend

5. jimmy007

jimmy007 Fapstronaut

6. Renect

Renect Fapstronaut

Hey dude, I deleted tinder completely... I personally believe during the 90 days PMO (if that's what you're going for) then tinder shouldn't be a part of your life. I would feel exactly the same as you. I met up with random chicks over Tinder to hook up and all it did was delay my reset and not bring me any satisfaction afterward. Take this time to focus on yourself, you'll appreciate this process more and lower the chances of resetting