1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is bitcoin over +30k still a good long term investment?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by ThePeakWae, Jan 7, 2021.

1. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Been wondering about that, for a while, I tried to day trade ETH but I failed to hit the peak well, so I'm wondering what I should do in regards to Bitcoin.

2. bitcoin has a limited production just like gold. It could goto 100k one day.

3. the question is will the bankers of the world allow a decentralized currency in the new world order?

4. ThePeakWae

ThePeakWae Fapstronaut

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  5. R2DToy

R2DToy Fapstronaut

You're probably just a grunt like us who hodl crypto like Bitcoin. So unless you're a whale you've got nothing to go by since they seem to 'control' the market.

So in my honest opinion, it's just a guessing game.

Another interesting question for you and everyone else; what do you intend to do once it reaches a value worth your while? Will you cash out?

I know the majority of the people are into crypto to later exchange it for 'real' money. Thus, crypto can never be a stable currency let alone used as a reliable payment method. In other words; crypto currencies have no future and they will fail. If this is the case, crypto will drop to zero one day and long term investment is pointless.

But I guess you CAN take a gamble and be a hodler and cash out at the right moment. But who knows what the right moment is? Is it now? When it reaches 100K? More?

To me these are the reasons why it's still a guessing game and why you can't say anything reliable about it.

6. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Noone knows what will happen. Spin a (bit)coin. I'd be more careful and not sink all my savings into it. Then again, I don't have any savings so I don't have to concern myself with that, lucky me.

Mr. McMarty likes this.
  7. Im a big spender, right now I have like 350$ in coin

8. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Rich man! Enjoy your caviar.