1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Games you're looking forward to in 2021?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Personally I am excited for Evil West, although no gameplay has been shown yet. It looks like a fun combination between Red Dead, Resident Evil and Doom.

What are some games you are looking forward to in 2021?

GigglingTrout likes this.
  2. Deadpool98

Deadpool98 Fapstronaut

Little Devil Inside looks like a chill game haha

3. CharlieWex

CharlieWex Fapstronaut

I can't say exactly what I would like to see in 2021, but I want to see something like Assassin's Creed

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  4. justname

justname Fapstronaut

i don`t play any new video games i only playing world of warcraft it`s so addictive it`s like drug ^^

5. I think the only game i am waiting is Re Village, other things leave me indifferent for now.

6. Forever waiting for news about the fourth instalment of The Witcher but it's probably not coming before years

7. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Quite a few games I am interested in this year, such as Nier Replicant, Resident Evil 8/village, the Switch port of Super Mario 3D World, Ghostwire Tokyo, Hollow Knight Silksong, and a fair few others. There is also the possibility of Metroid Prime 4 being reannounced, and the long awaited (and inevitable) Resi 4 remake being shown for the first time.

8. Testify

Testify Fapstronaut

Sonic the hedgehog 30th anniversary game

9. I was really hyped when it was first announced at E32019, because The Evil Within is in my top 3 of all time favorite games. But after seeing the gameplay reveal trailer I can see that it's a very different kind of game.

10. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Honestly I'm interested in the game because of the dev team, not necessarily because I liked Evil Within (even though I did.)

11. QuiggyG

QuiggyG Fapstronaut

It usually is “addictive” for me but I just can’t get back into it.

I even pre-purchased Shadowlands and even bought a month sub, I was so hyped for the new x-pac.

I havent even bothered to touch it at all. I Think there’s something wrong with me....

justname and AngelofDarkness like this.
  12. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Manor lords a medieval city builder looks very promising, their going to release it on 2021 but no date yet

13. justname

justname Fapstronaut

If you open it, it is going to swallow your life haha

First few weeks of playing, i could not even eat nor sleep. Even now after half year i somehow gone away from it, haven`t playd it in 2 weeks, but still sometimes thinking about it. That is becouse i achieved preety much everything in game, if i didn`t going away like this would be almost impossible xD

14. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

15. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Based on recent news you might be waiting a long time.

[​IMG]

16. Trying not to be a goomer this year, but I will give a shout out to Sons of the Forest.

17. RavenGT

RavenGT Fapstronaut

I want the last of us 2 to release the multiplayer already but i doubt its coming this year or even ever

Tlou1 online was heaps fun and the execution animations were brutal and hilarious

18. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I read a rumour that all the planned content for TLOU2 has been put on ice because of the divisive reaction to the base game. Idk how true that rumour is though.

RavenGT likes this.
  19. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut