1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed 90 Days - NO PMO / NO SEX! - It was a hell of ride!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Mr.Tony, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Thank you my dear friends.

I've learned a lot in this wounderful community, I started writting my own Journal, My daily Journal, it's not in here i prefer writting on paper.

I fought a though fight, i tried to stay away from everything that is "S*xy", I'm willing to do this a life long process, As my brain is now more focused.

I wish you all a great day, and i'll do my best to help anyone in need.

As for me i prefer NO SEX at all, I would love to stay a virgin and reserve to the person who truelly deserve my love.

As for my future:

I will focus on creating the person i always wanted to become, and achieve my dreams and my parents dream.I'll do my best and make them proud of me.

I'll focus on doing 3 Minutes Meditation x2 times a day and increase a minute each week.

I'll try to be able to do Meditation for Hours, i'm really into Buddhism when it comes to Emotion and Mind Control. I need a clear brain so that i can improve. Not to Mention believing in God, which can help in hard times. I'm really greatful to him.

I'll also try improvingynMemory if i managed to hit 200 days, Try to have an Extra-Ordinary Memory, I'll need in the future for my Research for the PhD.

I'll try to improve myself by programing my subconscious mind to fall in love with a Skill that can change my life, Obcession is Key to all success. And i'll do my best to create the best version of myself. As for the little hours i still have today i'll Celebrate by playing Videogames and Listening to Music.

Thank you my dear friends. It was really great moment having you here with me.

I will practice MONK MODE from now on.

2. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

WELL DONE. you deserve all the best in this world be calm because all the best is coming for you

Robbiebob and Mr.Tony like this.
  3. I wish you the same, my friend.

hulkfresh23 likes this.
  4. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

by the way i could find certain aspect of evoid anything about the women or something sexy. man life the life and enjoy it, don't be super strict with yourself its not healthy and enjoy what life gives you. if you become in you superman why dont take advantage of it?
    all the best for you

Mr.Tony likes this.
  5. I will, but for now i have someone very very dear to me on the Deathbed, he's the one who build me and shaped me, but i never really made him proud of me. I would love to do so this time, he is the last person on earth who truely wanted to see me in a better version even to the point of becoming better than him. That person is my Father. ( God be with him.) And God Rest the soul of my mother.

I willing to turn into a Monk, as life never gaved us a choice, i'll turn into a super human if i have too.

Thank you my friend, it was nice talking to you.

6. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

Congrats on 90 days, man! Goodjob!
    I am halfway there...but i don't wanna jinx myself.

Mr.Tony likes this.
  7. Thank you my friend. You'll make it.

Asgardian36 likes this.
  8. Rakete

Rakete Fapstronaut

I am nearly there too. Wish you all the best. :)

Asgardian36 and Mr.Tony like this.
  9. i allso want to stop all sex, who cares if im virgin? i believe that sex is for reproducion, not for fun. I am also trying to keep away from sexy shit, penis touching and all forms of pmo.

U want a more focused brain, wel meditation helps a lot, for me at least

Mr.Tony likes this.
  10. I'll start it next week, 3 mins each session two times a day.
    I'll gradually increase a minute every week. I hope to achieve a great level of Enlightnement.

I hope to be able to Meditate for 2 hours a day.
    According to me, that's almost two years and half with consistancy. But i bet my Awareness and Concentration will be beyond an Normal Citizen. It's like aquiring super powers.

anselem likes this.