1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

365 days Accomplishments

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by aricking, Jan 8, 2021.

Tags:
  1. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I wanted to write this, at 500+ days actually,but still i think 365 days(1 year mark) is a good opportunity to write this, i am writing this not as a success story,cause i am not succesful actually,but i want to share, what i achieved from these 1 year,my journey of the entire 365 days------

I started nofap on 7th January,that time i relapsed after a 20 days streak maybe,that Doesn't consider as streak as i did it without knowing anything about nofap.that time my life was not just purpose-less but also very demotivated and also very very bad student. I did found study the most boring work to do. After 1 month of nofap, i understood that nofap actually work!, cause my energy levels increased,which was different as before that i was always in low energy state. After 2 months, i was in great flatline and i probably had edged once,i Couldn't remember, after 3 months,i joined this forum,i cant express how much thus forum helped me! If i reached the 1 year mark,it is because of the help and support,i gotfrom the people here.without them i would've probably quit nofap,bcz of the flatline that existed. After 5 months,i started my self-development journey, which i am still working on, after 6 months --- I started to see the real changes,first of all the best thing that happened to me,was to got introduced to philosophy,for this i thank my brother/Master/Advisor @Tafi today i know philosophy,just because of my him. Philosophy gave my life meaning and help to learn the world,i am still on my journey of learning and reading philosophy,and this journey is life-long it will never end. After philosophy i got interested again,to my child-hood interest again, science more perticular physics, and that was an amazing change,cause this change led me to a conclusion,that what i want to study? Physics,and i want to be a physicist,because of this interest i started to work on my biggest fear -- Mathematics, but my biggest fear soon turned into my interest, I understood what maths is for,and i am working on it most of the time of the day,for example today i just did trigonometry for almost 3 hours,and i finished a lot. Except these,my confidence increased a lot,my social anxiety reduced and i now find a bit comfortable than before. Its not that i am fully comfortable still,probably because by nature i am an introvert,but still i am now communicating very well with people. Self-help videos helped a lot actually,specifically "Charisma on Command" videos. I can now say,my life now have some meaning,and i now know where's my life is going, for all of these --

THANKS A LOT NOFAP!!!

2. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

congratulations !!! bro what was ur withdrawsls and how long it lasted ???

Tafi, Akeakua and aricking like this.
  3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I'm so Happy to read your post, man! its inspiring...i hope I can go 365 and beyond. Interesting, are there any books on philosophy that you can recommend to a beginner???

4. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

Congrats Brother

5. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Bro can u tell us about withdrawsl..how long it lasted???

aricking likes this.
  6. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Almost 4 months

Tafi likes this.
  7. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I believe you can reach 365 days,except that if speaking abiut philosophy books, i would recommend you to start with "Discourse on method - Rene Descartes" it is a foundation of rationalist philosophy

primaljade, Tafi and Asgardian36 like this.
  8. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

I am in 6th month of nofap..... But having insane depression and anxiety/ social anxiety.. that I dont want to talk to anyone and want to be alone in room all the time...... is these thing normal?? after completing 5 months

9. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

Please reply

aricking likes this.
  10. Sergiosanz995

Sergiosanz995 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on your one year of abstinence. Interesting your story, I encourage you to continue like this.

Everything is possible, don't let this stop you. Move on, and learn new things.

Mal oon, NF SINCE BIRTH and aricking like this.
  11. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I think its pretty normal actually,but you shouldn't expect that just nofap itself will make confident,nofap is an accelerator,you need to do other stuff then nofap will boost it,as you suffering from social anxiety,or less confidence, i will recommend you to look upto an youtube channel-- "Charisma On Command"
    Watch this---

12. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

Welcome to the 1 year+ community, my friend!
    This year will give us a lot, I promise you!

NF SINCE BIRTH and aricking like this.
  13. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I believe it will,and i am ready to work hard to reach the goal<3

Tafi and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  14. Good Game ;) I envy you. My journey starts today. Hopefully I can say the same in a year.

aricking likes this.
  15. You should talk to a therapist about this. It may be clinical depression you are talking about. When you quit Nofap, your life wont magically fall in place. Maybe you have depression and I would suggest trying to speak to a therapist. Also talk to your doctor. Take a blood test. Depression symptoms may come from a lot of things. A bad diet, D vitamin deficiency, lack of Magnesium etc. Also if you dont have any friends then you should focus on meeting people. Not having friends is a foolproof way of getting depressed.

aricking likes this.
  16. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    I believe you can do that! :)

Tafi likes this.
  17. PMO addict1

PMO addict1 Fapstronaut

This type of depressive feeling has come first time to me since starting this streak..... And Social amxiety has worsened.... But yeasterday for just an hour I was feeling confident but today again Very self concious :(

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  18. TheFlash123

TheFlash123 Fapstronaut

Wow.. That's fascinating...
    To be honest, this is very similar to what happened to me. When I was in school, I was very bad at Maths, and I failed classes because of Maths. But, after lot of work, I became expert and I was able to get A+ ratings in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. I was doing nofap when I was school, but I didn't knew that there would be forum like NoFAP.

I became emotional by reading your story as it's very alike. Thanks for posting it.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  19. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thank you for the reccomendation, friend.

aricking likes this.