1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

why did I unconsciously ejaculate?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 2, 2021.

1. All right, I am on day 12 ish and I was sitting on my chair and I could feel that something ejaculated from my penis ( like a single drop) even though I didn't masturbate or anything.
    I smelled it and it smells like cum but it doesn't smell as strong as actual cum.
    It threw me off a little bit because I don't know why it happened unconsciously,
    any idea?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. I wouldn’t worry too much about it

yocjkn3 likes this.
  3. sangam.desou

sangam.desou New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

This happened to me while I had a wet dream one night. I think it’s your mind taking control of your body because you trained it to ejaculate when it thinks sexual. Did you see or think anything sexual?

4. I did, does this count as a relapse or is it like a wet dream?

5. sangam.desou

sangam.desou New Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You were conscious when you had that sexual desire but the ejaculation happened from the subconscious control of mind on the body parts. I would give this as a one time pass and eventually your mind will recode and won’t do this automatically unless you engage it physically.

yocjkn3 likes this.
  6. How many times on average did you previously pmo?

I would frequently pmo 3-5 times daily. I'm now on day 18 and feel increasingly sensitive down there to a point where it feels like a need to take a leak most of the day. Not sure if this is normal but if you're retaining so much more than you would normally, it makes sense that your body would naturally look to relieve the build up whether consciously or not.

On a side note, I've never experienced a wet dream and wondering if that will happen at some point. Again, body naturally adjusting to the changes but not something you can necessarily consciously control.

7. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

Almost definitely, you will.

8. I did around 5 times daily, I hope you can keep up NoFap, best regards,

9. Saythatagain

Saythatagain Fapstronaut

When you sit especially on a hard surface you are actually putting pressure on your prostate. If you rode a bike it would be much more intense. I have heard guys doing squats can ejaculate without jerking off. I have ejaculated while clinching my sphincter so I didn’tpoop my pants. It happens and is beyond your control.

yocjkn3 likes this.
  10. SoundsGoodToMe

SoundsGoodToMe Fapstronaut

All perfectly normal bodily reactions.
    You haven't failed and you haven't done anything wrong

yocjkn3 likes this.
  11. pump20

pump20 Fapstronaut

Well, most of the time the wet dreams comes from the succubus that invade in our dreams while we sleep at night. Also, some of the exercises gaves us coregasms aka exercise-induced orgasms. For me personally, reverse hypers, reverse leg lifts, prone leg abductors/adductors, etc. gave me coregasms so I have to be mindful so I don't have to intentionally bust.

yocjkn3 likes this.