1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting. Dojo under the sun. 0630 and I wasn't productive at all. But no excuses to not doing the routine. Infact I woke up just for coffee. Requesting for continuance.

Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  2. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

You may continue. New end date for your challenge is January 22.

fg4795 likes this.
  3. bornagaingirl

Gentle 10 min workout done.

fg4795 likes this.
  4. Reporting the day 134
    18 minutes done ;)

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 20 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 30 minutes of decluttering done

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  6. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Yes mam!

Meanwhile, this should be a good motivation to all.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
  7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Awake at 0630. Did a self reflection. I'm very proud of the progress I've made. Alot couldn't achieved by myself alone. I knew I'm the lucky one :D[​IMG]
    313 rounds out. Lots of mistakes. The worst one was dropping the loaded one on the ground twice. Fortunately it didn't goes off. Jammed and dropped some rounds too. Feeling terrible. Even I run the reha before, still it never changed the fact that things went wrong.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  8. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

I’ve seen this one before and LOVE it!

Started making my bed first thing everyday as a result of being inspired by this video.

im’possible, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  9. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Some great motivation right here. Sports is a microcosm of life and I love relating the knowledge and lessons from sports to my everyday experiences.

Some of you may remember the 2016 CU Buffs Football team. I actually went to CU, and was part of the Track team as a 400m runner.

The Rise chronicled the the off-season of the Buffs.

Coach McIntyre received the Coach of the Year award and the team won the PAC-12 South.

Everyone has opinions about coaches and coaching. My opinion; everyone has talent everywhere. The best coaches are the best motivators.

Here’s some of my favorite quotes from the staff from The Rise episode 1.

I particular like Coach Mac’s posit that “And you have to do it through actions.” —

People do not experience your intentions; they experience your behavior.

“You need to go to another gear.”

“What does accountability mean? It means we trust you. We know you’re gonna be on time. We know you’re gonna know your assignment. We trust you.”

“That’s how tou help your team! You kick the guy’s a** across fro you. It’s an individual battle! And if you don’t win the individual battle within the play, you let them down!”

“That’s when maturity and how much it means to you and how you lean on each other. That’s another part of the cement. We can take the cement and put it on there but if we don’t have the ingredients the cement won’t stick. So you’re the next part of the cement. And you have to do it through actions.”

“Little things make all the difference in the world! Everything matters!”

“I’ve said it before welcome to the fight. It’s our fight. But you’re in between the white lines. You’re in between the white lines in practice. You’re in the mental part away from here. You’re in the mental part of the game. You’re in the decision making part away from here, that affects the game.”

“The way you talk to each other; negatively or positively, is part of the cement.”

“It all matters.”

im’possible, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  10. bornagaingirl

Reporting day 183.

That's 6 months now!!!

Planning a gentle workout again for later. Going to work a bit now.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  11. That's wonderful miss sergeant.
    An amazing achievement from an amazing woman :).
    Be proud :)

Casper400 and bornagaingirl like this.
  12. Reporting my day 135
    16 minutes of meditation yesterday.

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  13. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 22 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 15 minutes of decluttering done. Baking cake now.

fg4795 likes this.
  14. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Clip from “The Rise” CU

fg4795 likes this.
  15. Reporting the day 136
    18 minutes of meditation yesterday

Aliman8 likes this.
  16. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 10 km walk,17 minutes of meditation, 17 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering done.

fg4795 and im’possible like this.
  17. bornagaingirl

Reporting day 184

did a gentle workout again yesterday. due to period cramps, that will probably be the same today. Also we need to be productive today

fg4795 likes this.
  18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Light running and dojo. Awoke at 0340. So I spent times on my documents and coffee. There's a "sergeant" who's very harsh on training. I had to get used to this man. Other than that, another motivated day.

fg4795 likes this.
  19. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Make sure you save one piece for me;)

Are you ready to bottom up? The army is waiting to see your 21 days habit medal.

20. Caged_bird

Caged_bird Fapstronaut

Day 11 check in

fg4795 likes this.