1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

That's the main idea here. We share our streak to motivate others. There is no ego, just rivalry. We compete and grow stronger.

Now Don't loose to me @DRAGON_ and @Romeo03 ...... There is not much difference between you and me. So take me as your rival and do your best to become strong and defeat the Fap Monster

2. I looked at P yesterday, no M or O though, so although I must reset, this felt like a single step back rather than the usual tumble. Still I press on, Day 0

Slider8, Ainz, Sawamura and 1 other person like this.
  3. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

4. willingness_to_change

willingness_to_change Fapstronaut

Day fiiive! I'm glad the Chaser Effect from day 2 is long gone... but still gotta come back here regularly, do some journaling and mindfulness meditation to keep myself sharp and ready for future cravings. Gonna do what it takes this time!

Slider8 and Sawamura like this.
  5. SlayerofDarkness

SlayerofDarkness Fapstronaut

So I decided to watch the video racist mario because I thought that it was funny. It did had some nudity at the end but I did not feel turned on at all. I did not masturbate afterwards. Did I relapsed or not?

6. The Sentry

The Sentry Fapstronaut

Day whatever, I think I got bored of posting to.the forums because I don't want my personality to revolve around nofap, but I am behind the comradery of men sticking together, so I say to all to keep strong and realise your goals, be better and if that means not hypersexualising everything so be it. You are all strong.

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

8. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

9. I had a battle in my head earlier and lost. I wish I was 100% a Fapstronaut but there’s still that devious part hiding inside myself that activates every once in awhile and knocks me off track. But I’m not all gone, a part of me burns with the desire to win this, although the battle is lost the war isn’t over! Day 0 for me begins at 8:30AM tomorrow as it’s easier to measure days by mornings rather than random intervals, so I’ll see all of you next check in! We’re going to win this!

10. Joeman997

Joeman997 Fapstronaut

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Here's some motivation for today:

12. Was gonna post the same video with daily check lol.. It's the best video for beginners or for the ones who are not able to stay on track for a while. Everyone do watch it:)

13. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Urges ON day 7 hit really hard...This is my response to them...
    Trunks.gif

14. BreakingShadows

BreakingShadows Fapstronaut

Nudity can be artistic and nonsexual. I'd say you should be careful with that type of content because it can be triggering (and most of it ends up being p before you realize), but I wouldn't consider what you mentioned a relapse.

15. I'm also having a somewhat rough day today.
    I'll respond the same way as Trunks :p
    I really really want to get to day 7 and then beyond.

16. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

Peeked And encountered too many sexual thoughts today. Resetting my counter 'cause it's a failure to Hard Mode.

17. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Day 15. Elite warrior again. Not gonna stop this time.