1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Football/Soccer Thread

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Not sure if there is one but thought I would start one.

FA Cup 3rd Round Weekend. Normally one of the most enjoyable weekends in the season, just goes to show how soulless the game is without fans.

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Its not soccer, its Football

3. Is it? What about Football, you know, like LA Rams etc.

4. PanteriMauzer

La Rams? Is that an American football team?
    Because i only like the true football the one ypu americans call soccer altough it isnt soccer it is Football

5. PS - changed the name so not to trigger folk

6. PanteriMauzer

Ahahaha relax bro

I like Lazio, Crevna Zvezda, Inter,Zenit,Cagliari and Wolves

But the club i trully support is my homeland football team

7. PanteriMauzer

I like the symbol

8. Fair enough

9. PanteriMauzer

Whats your club?

10. Birmingham City. A tough game today in the cup. Was a good result to keep it a 3-0. We are piss poor.

11. PanteriMauzer

Yeah Man City altough it isnt stronger than last years its still city, it was tough still normal result no need to be shamed off

12. Yeah tbh a lot of the fan base were expecting 7 or 8 nil and we didn’t concede in the 2nd half so wasn’t all bad.

We need to be better in the league as we have been awful lately and there is a good chance of the club going down.

13. PanteriMauzer

I remember birmingham being on premier League and playing Europa league not long time ago

14. Yeah we were last in the Prem in 2011, won the league cup and then got relegated. You couldn’t make it up.

Since then we’ve had ownership issues. We’re effectively impossible to buy, unless someone with about £250m free cash wants to pay completely over the odds.

15. PanteriMauzer

Never say never , a crazy milionare maybe pay that

16. That’s what happens when you get tied up with shady Hong Kong/Chinese businessmen.

PanteriMauzer likes this.
  17. JustLeave07

JustLeave07 Fapstronaut

AC Milan (basicaly only Ibrahimovic) fan , Tottenham ( bcoz of Mourinho but others are good too) fan , Barcelona (Only Messi) fan, And ISL(Indian super League) team "Chennaiyan FC" fan,
    The situation of football here is very poor , India is 106th ranked.

BobbyBaccala1987 likes this.
  18. PanteriMauzer

Do you like Sunil Chetri?

19. Sad seeing Barca atm. That team from around 06/07 through 2015 was truly incredible. Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Busquets, Pique, Puyol. The greatest team of all time.