1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut

2. RestartGame_

RestartGame_ Fapstronaut

Day 0.
    Relapsed on Day 12.

Circumstance:
    I had slept from 12pm to 4:30am. When I woke up, I had a long lasting erection that wouldn't go away and the cravings were considerably strong in combination with that.
    So I did self-talk and the erection subsided and the cravings went away. However my body was still a little shocked from the whole thing and so I was prone to re-ignite the cravings.

How it made me feel/think:
    I felt very aroused and worried about abstaining. I thought that I was not ready to keep abstaining for an unknown amount of time. Not knowing when it would get easier.
    It gave me the excuse to relapse, so I could rethink my mentality afterwards.

What action I took:
    I relapsed.

What better action I should have taken:

I should have stood up and done a coping exercise and then distracted myself with a series or a movie until the cravings subsided completely.
    If they would return, I would repeat the process.
    I should have told myself that the period of cravings is just temporary and that the suffering I am always telling myself to be never ending, is actually not that bad and is absolutely temporary. There are periods of time where there is peace and one can relax... So it is totally fine.
    I should have told myself that the suffering I used to have when I left the house to go to work and deal with difficult and toxic people, is actually more frustrating than just being at home completely in control of myself, dealing with my cravings.

PS:
    As I relapsed today I wanted to relapse again. My mind tells me: "Oh, we already relapsed today, so what's the problem of relapsing again? It won't set back our streak because we're on day 0, right?". Oh well, isn't that a load of crap. I am only as much of a man as the actions I take in any kind of situation.
    I am taking charge over my situation right now! I get back into the fight immediately after I find out what I did wrong and where I need to improve.
    There is no Day 0 excuse for relapsing!
    I take responsibility instead of wallowing in my excuses and go into chimp mode to do another relapse for the pleasure depth...
    I lay the foundation on Day 0, for the days to come.

Much strength everyone.

3. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Needed to hear this, stay blessed bro!

dandausa, bromor, Vendidad and 2 others like this.
  4. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 25! Going strong. The past few days have been a bit rough for me. Have been feeling down and insecure about myself lately. Prior to abstaining from PMO I struggled with these same emotions, only at that time I would mask them by doing PMO. But now I must face reality and learn to deal with these emotions and also realize that emotions fade.

Stay strong brethren! We got this.

5. Day 11/90

I'm been feeling a little down and anxious. I'm ok now-I wanted to relapse, but I managed to pull it off. I can do this!

dandausa, bromor, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  6. 27/90. Feeling a little better today. Sometimes when you're going through a rocky period, you just have to have faith that better days are ahead. No matter where you are in all this, believe in yourself, friends. You can do it.

Justin Etu, dandausa, HIMAN_R and 3 others like this.
  7. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's been 3 weeks now thanks to you all here on nofap and to the 12 steps with my higher power. One day at a time.

8. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

31 days done...just one more...

9. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 15

Good old - new year new me motivation video haha :) Sometimes you need to hear this again :)

10. kelpie

kelpie Fapstronaut

Day 0.
    Relapsed on Day 5 at midnight.

Should have slept that time, now I feel like shit.

Vendidad, bromor, Nekkhamma and 2 others like this.
  11. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

Day 13. Feeling super productive. Have challenged myself this week to do cold calling each day .. and has gone well! Spoken to people i havent spoken to for years.

Keep going team. Please keep posting your journals and reflections as they help us all.

Puretim, Vendidad, bromor and 4 others like this.
  12. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

13. OneSlipMan

OneSlipMan Fapstronaut

Day 28/90!

4 weeks in!

Puretim, Vendidad, SoulKing and 4 others like this.
  14. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

15. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

DAY 12! Cant believe I've made it almost two full weeks, and feeling great.

Puretim, Vendidad, bromor and 2 others like this.
  16. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

17. theforgotten1423

theforgotten1423 Fapstronaut

I am in on the challenge .

Day 15 of no P

Day 2 of no PMO

Vendidad, dandausa, bromor and 2 others like this.
  18. Mal oon

Mal oon Fapstronaut

Day 09/90(10%) ✔.
    Remaining : Days 81.

Puretim, Vendidad, bromor and 2 others like this.
  19. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

How do you force yourself to cold call even when it may seem a little frightening?

Vendidad, dandausa and bromor like this.