1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. 22 minutes meditation yesterday
    137 days checking in

Aliman8 likes this.
  2. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Good motivation man! I need a little kick in the pants challenge!

im’possible likes this.
  3. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting- finished a book I’ve been reading for quite some time called “Spiritual Warfare,” today and started reading another book that seems very inspiring called “Forward.”

Finished my first real day on the job of non-training for a second job I picked up.

Been training with my Marine Buddy regularly for Strength and Power.

Going through some hurt of me and close friend (female) who are going our separate ways. But everyday I wake up knowing today is a new opportunity to seize.

Reaching out to people to assemble a staff for speed and strength & conditioning coaching for semi-pro football for once COVID is over.

Let’s go get it soldiers!

bornagaingirl and Aliman8 like this.
  4. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting for yesterday. 10 km run,stretching 36,10 pull ups, 27 squats, 23 minutes of meditation, 23 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.

5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

:emoji_thumbsup:
    It took me watching it 3 or 4 times for the message to sink in and I've started doing the same thing! By the way, it is a great primer on productivity ! :)

im’possible likes this.
  6. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Totally! Plus it makes the house cleaner and gives you a routine which is also good :))

Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  7. Checking as for day 138
    21 minutes meditation

Aliman8 likes this.
  8. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 12 km run, 20 pull ups, 63 squats,stretching, wups,d statics, 23 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 40 minutes of decluttering done.

fg4795 likes this.
  9. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Another great motivational Football video —

This is a test of your mind. Are you strong in the mind. Or are you weak in the mind. We’re gonna find that out.
    - Ryan Day, Ohio State Head Football Coach

fg4795 likes this.
  10. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Check in

1. Read a chapter of Isaiah (Old Testament), Proverbs, Ephesians (New Testament) each.
    2. Reading several pages of “Forward,” there’s a good chance I will finish this book in a week.
    3. Trained with my Marine buddy— injured my calf running so runs will be out for a while.
    4. Prayed against COVID and for restoration and for family protection.

Feeling lots of inspiration and going into prayer a lot.

I am going to accept the 21 day habit challenge and think it would be awesome to restart my 5-month streak of NoFap. Right now I am in crawl mode unfortunately— need that fire back and know it can be done because I did it before.

On a more personal note, I’m going to perhaps present an FCA element of my speed and strength training team to collegiates, minor and pro league athletes, so to qualify to minister to them I’ll need to get my house in order on this purity front.

Thanks for the support soldiers and Your solidarity!!!

11. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Heard some news around me that fallen to covid. A new request for every one to carry on the rules stricter. That seemed not working well, as I saw some faces without covers.
    Only stretches. Awoke at 0200. Not good. Need to move around more.

fg4795 likes this.
  12. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Well the ultimate weapon against covid is Fasting and Autophagy, but people won't accept and use it because they are addicted to eating every day. Some times you have to sacrifice some strength in order to regain your health. It is that simple! But I suspect that the humongous money,resources of the big pharma are in play here, otherwise these disease could be over in some 3 to 5 days time. If this message did not convince you Google out the info on the history and benefits of fasting and try it out before you pass on your approval.
    I did both the research and the testing, and I 100% convinced of what I am saying about Fasting and Autophagy, so if you're up to winning the war against the covid-do your part and do the same.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
    im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  13. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 4 km run, stretching 36, 24 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 45 minutes of decluttering done.

fg4795 likes this.
  14. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Congrats @Casper400 for joining the challenge!

Day 187!

Working through some tough issues atm. Walked for around 25 min today. Hopefully another workout will fit in later as well.

Casper400 and fg4795 like this.
  15. Reporting the day 139
    17 minutes meditation

Aliman8 and bornagaingirl like this.
  16. bornagaingirl

Looking very sharp today, @fg4795 ! Do I see determination in your eyes?

fg4795 likes this.
  17. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Thanks @bornagaingirl !!!

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

I see transformation tho :D

Reporting the day. Walking and dojo. Reflection too.

fg4795 and bornagaingirl like this.
  19. bornagaingirl

Not sure if I can count yesterday as it was just walking.

we made a very very important breakthrough in therapy though and that kinda had my brain busy all day.

However, I will add a day and now finish January 22 as well.

Day 188 I guess. Lots of work to do and a digital girl's night out later.

fg4795 likes this.
  20. Thanks my friends.
    I decided to show up once again. First real session of exams after the degree.
    To show I am different now. So, if you see something different, then it's working ;)

Checking as for day 140
    17 minutes meditation yesterday.