1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

sexualization of asmr

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SemenSoldier, Jan 5, 2021.

1. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Everyone is different.

fewlack0 and En?gma like this.
  2. I didn't read that part but it should be implied that we have only opinions, we are like bubbles

3. WalkingForward

WalkingForward Fapstronaut

I've never heard of asmr helping with things like eating disorders, seems weird. Maybe try hypnosis/hypnotherapy or maybe Acceptance and Commitment Therapy instead. Or some other evidence based type of therapy. Best wishes!

fewlack0 likes this.
  4. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

ASMR is a big trap. What I found out is, that alot of these videos awakens subconciously your sexual desire, especially after you wake up. I have tested this out multiple times and everytime it is the same situation that I found myself in: First) Having a morning wood everytime after I slept with my headphones listening to ASMR. This was always the start of having those urges again, also sexual related fantasies and everything else what naughty is started at that time all just because I have listened to ASMR again. Even if you download one of these videos as MP3 data for example licking a lolipop can trigger you via your headphones. 2nd) All these slurping and sucking can relate to oral sex, (maybe this is too extreme) but when you are not fully recovered yet, it can trigger you alot. Thats why you shouldn't listened to this, if you truly want to recover yourself from PMO. Also when those woman in these videos used to lower their voice it can sound erotic and tempting. Inaudible sounds, licking sounds, low voice sounds is everything what can turn you on slowly. And also I wouldn't support woman who are doing over 18+ Onlyfans content. It is some sort of evil to use mens weakness for their monthly income. There is no ass or pussy that I haven't seen but those woman still trying to impress with nudity,...how silly is that? A part of nature shouldn't be that impressive. You wouldn't masturbate to a piece of Apple just because it is naturegiven, won't you? Only dumb Man would spend money to see some naked titties and asses. So don't support these woman anymore, even when they look like cute angles. The surface/the shell of a woman says nothing about her personality and about her intention. They all are just behind clicks and money and alot of them are insecure about their sexuality. Some seek only for attention, because their mom and dad never gave them love. And then there are some who are oversexualized already. So don't do it! ASMR was the reason why I have failed approximately 50 times. But I have learned from it. Thats why I am consequent now and learned from time to time more about my mistake, I have made. ;)

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021