1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 26! One day at a time. Let's continue to persevere and stay strong fellas.

Puretim, Vendidad, Mal oon and 6 others like this.
  2. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

I asked myself, what are my fears? Rejection? Wasting their time? They might reject my idea, not me. And nothing ventured, nothing gained. Its been great for confidence. I recommend trying doing something that is outside your comfort zone every so often. Also a good bok called Sales Bible which is terrific too.

Puretim, Vendidad, Justin Etu and 3 others like this.
  3. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut

4. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut

This is the end of day 10, and despite some strong urges and difficult moments I made it through today. I am happy I did, and it motivates me to go on. On to the next day.

Puretim, Blaze21, Vendidad and 5 others like this.
  5. Day 12/90

I'm doing ok- I'm in a good mood now. Still have not relapsed and hanging in there.

Puretim, Blaze21, Vendidad and 3 others like this.
  6. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

32 days done...meditated, working two shifts today, took the dog for a walk between shifts, redirecting the mind when it gets hijacked by lust...it’s good to embrace the darkness and pain, but I need to make sure to do with as light a heart as possible, so I’m consciously thinking thoughts of happiness, goodwill, appreciation from time to time...doesn’t cure everything, but it helps...keep going, don’t give up...one more day

Puretim, Blaze21, Vendidad and 4 others like this.
  7. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

8. Day 13/90

The previous night went well- I feel pretty good. A little tired, but I'm still plugging away:)

bromor, Nekkhamma, Puretim and 4 others like this.
  9. SoulKing

SoulKing Fapstronaut

7/90, made it to my first week in a long time!

bromor, Nekkhamma, Puretim and 4 others like this.
  10. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 4/90! Thankful for each day. Had a good day yesterday. Had some relapse type thoughts. But doing okay now.

bromor, Nekkhamma, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  11. break the limits

break the limits Fapstronaut

12. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Thank you I like the idea of doing things that aren't within the realm of your comfort zone, will start implementing this into my own life.

13. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 27! Today started off a bit on the dark side for me, I told a girl I had been talking to for quite some time that I liked her a lot and saw a future with her and her response was basically that she did not feel the same way. At first hearing these words stung to the core pretty bad and bothered me tremendously but then I realized that life doesn't pan out the way you would like it to sometimes but you must keep it pushing regardless, you see it isn't about what happens to you it's about what you do about what happens to you. So I take this as motivation to continue to work on myself and stay on my purpose and hopefully somewhere down the line, in the midst of me pursuing my purpose, a girl comes a long. Stay strong my friends!

14. AB.Wisher

AB.Wisher Fapstronaut

Day 7/90
    1 week completed. Many more weeks to be completed...

dandausa, bromor, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  15. Mal oon

Mal oon Fapstronaut

16. Day 13/90
    all normal, no urges <3

dandausa, bromor, Blaze21 and 3 others like this.
  17. locked boy nyc

locked boy nyc Fapstronaut

Day 13/90. Going strong, nothing can stop me except myself so I'm going to go all the way!

Robsoon, dandausa, bromor and 7 others like this.
  18. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut