1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you qualify as a healthy snack?

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by NikolaVee, Jul 4, 2020.

1. From my own experience eating 6 meals a day, makes you more hungry and crave more food and its harder to maintain.

Try 3-4 meals.
    Snacking on nuts at night if you need to, to tide you over till the morning

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2021
    Roffelaar likes this.
  2. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

This ^

Eat bigger but less meals.
    Do not think about eating healthier snacks, but trying to quit snacking in between meals would be a better solution.

Otherwise nuts or berries are nice

3. CRSG

CRSG Fapstronaut

I FIND PORK RINDS A GREAT SNACK. I PERSONALLY LIKE THE "EPIC" COMPANY. ONE CAN FIND AT A HEALTH FOOD STORE. WHOLE FOODS SELLS THEM

AN ORGANIC POTATOE CHIP WOULD BE MY 2ND PICK ALONG WITH CASSAVA CHIPS.

GRASS FED BEEF JERKEY

4. Utatunah

Utatunah New Fapstronaut

I used to be all about those fried and sugary snacks, too, but lately, I've been on a mission to switch things up for the better, ya know? It's all about finding those healthy alternatives that still hit the spot!

5. Utatunah

Utatunah New Fapstronaut

Personally, instead of reaching for the bag of chips or a candy bar, I've been getting down with some fresh fruit action. I'm talking juicy apple slices paired with a dollop of creamy peanut butter - it's like a flavor explosion in every bite! And when I'm craving something crunchy, a handful of mixed nuts does the trick just right.

But I recently learned how to make yum yum sauce. Creamy, tangy, and bursting with flavor, it's perfect for dunking veggies or drizzling over a salad. Trust me, once you try it, you'll never look back!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2024