1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Alone in this World ( The Death of Both Parents )

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Mr.Tony, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Please, can anyone provide me with some proof of the Afterlife, I lost someone very very dear to me, I lost the man who built me to what i'm.

I'm in a position were i have no parents ( All Died ), I feel really really lonely in this world.

The only thing that is keeping me from going insane is a promisse i mad to my lovely Father ( God Rest his Soul ), that i'll make it, i'll become successful.

Today we will berry him, I never wanted to go to the cemetary....

Please tell me something... Anything. Just so i can be relieved from the pain of being alone in this world.

FezMan76 likes this.
  2. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

I'm sorry both your parents have passed away.
    You didn't mention your age. How old are you?

I lost my father when I was 11. I wish he was there to teach me how to live life. More like how to deal with life.

It can be very very lonely. Do you have a close sibling? Are you dating someone?

GeeJ and FezMan76 like this.
  3. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Rest in piece

Your parents will be watching from above ! Make them proud!

4. You will find someone to love and that is your success, you hear me? Don't put your nose down. You can do it. Just wait, be patient, live the life - enjoy it - and find someone to truly love. Good luck.

5. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

My brother. Death is nothing to be afraid of and I welcome it when the day comes. The best way to look at it is you only have so much time on earth so you outta live the most meaningful and virtuous life that can lived. Do yourself a favor and start reading some philosophy books that can help fill that cavity just behind your sternum. Wherever anybody ends up, it's best not to live for another, but for yourself, and to become a complete and capable man. I do think however, no matter your viewpoint on death, that your parents would be proud!

P.s. Learn to love being with yourself, you cannot control if others enter and leave your life :)

6. I feel sorry for your loss, how old are you ?
    I will let myself quote Eckhart Tolle on death:
    "Death is not the opposite of life, death is the opposite to birth. Life is eternal."
    U can check him for more spiritual knowledge and relief.

Cry, scream, go running, write, do anything to relieve pain.
    With time will come healing, is there anyone to suport you ?