1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HeLp Please... Rebooting with GF

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by gutihaz, Jan 14, 2021.

1. gutihaz

gutihaz Fapstronaut

Hello everyone,

My big problem is about PIED, although I also suffer DE.
    Im starting a relation with a Girl that I really like so much and decided to avoid PM and have O just with her.
    The problem is that I don't see the same improvement with my erection as I saw in other streaks that I did without PMO ( 50 days aprox). The erection after that streaks was 100% but then I came back to P (yes, stupid, I know).
    Actually Im 37 days free of PM, and 5 days free of O (the last day I was with my gf).
    What Im thinking to improve and try to solve the problem of my erection is have sex with her but not to O. I know that maybe the big solution would be do hard mode 90 days(without sex also) but this would be a serious problem with my relation, cause we are in the beginning.
    What do you think?
    Abstaining time without PMO will recover the erection forever? Or after a couple of weeks having O with partner it will get down? I think that I need to recover my brain and all will become normal, but I don't know if the problem is the O.
    Sorry for my english, I hope that the message is understable.
    Thank you all.

2. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Of course that more days you are without ejaculation, more hard your are going to be for sex.
    The important thing is that you can perform in the bed for her and enjoy it. It doens't matter that is with 100% or 80% erection. Eventually you will be 100% hard when you heal. Not having sex with her will bring problems. Keep doing what you are doing, O everytime you feel like it when in bed with her, and enjoy your girlfriend. Less time you think about this is going to make you more connected to your woman.

gutihaz likes this.
  3. gutihaz

gutihaz Fapstronaut

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I get the point and is important focus in her and not so much in my erection, but well...
    What worries me is that are some guys who are years abstaining of PM but still have PIED with their gf. I think is important do hard mode better than soft mode to recover.