1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. I totally forgot to congratulate u man. Sorry for that. And a big congratulations for becoming a super saiyan. :):)

Hakaishin, Kingfisher and Toni7 like this.
  2. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

That's not totally true. I consider you as a rival. The difference between you and me is 1.5 times approx. And that's I want to minimize. I mean if you have 365 days and I have 350 days, it seems more similar, the ratio of difference is less. That's the only way I can grow. I need targets to perform better and you are becoming a motivation. The stronger you become, the more you can help the community.
    And last but not least, making upto 30+ days shows that you are serious about it.

3. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Congratulations and Keep pushing

Kingfisher and DRAGON_ like this.
  4. Ainz

Ainz Fapstronaut

Well there are some downsides. It's just your brain playing games so you can doubt your decision of Nofap and do something terrible. Don't let it fool you.
    Stay strong mate.

5. I do am serious about it now. And 30+ days streak really bring major changes. And as of now we're friendly rivals(A word which i just made up to make it sound better) I'm gonna say Bring it on;);)

6. You have come a long way as well dragon and I am proud of you.
    All the guys you mentioned are amazing fighters!
    As for me personally, I am humbled by your kind words and I hope to continue contributing knowledge, motivation and support in our precious little online community :)

7. gilgames

gilgames Fapstronaut

Today i had a dentist session, not so happy but everything can help to stay away from bad habits! and a good health is a great habit!
    Day 9!

8. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

It's not a habit but a real wealth and good habits are only as good as they allow you to keep it! :)

gilgames and Toni7 like this.
  9. Lifeisajourney

Lifeisajourney Fapstronaut

Day 6 woke up and wasted a lot of time playing on my phone and was fighting off urges. But I got some things done I was putting off, got in the gym, meditated some, took a cold shower ad. Made two sales!

gilgames, Slider8, Kingfisher and 2 others like this.
  10. Dharma117

Dharma117 Fapstronaut

11. Day 14 completed.

Do not feed the addiction.
    It's only purpose is to feed itself, until it becomes all consuming and uncontrollable.
    A mental cancer in our minds, growing at the expense of everything else.
    Do not feed the addiction.

12. Hakaishin

Hakaishin Fapstronaut

13. Keep up the good work brothers and sisters. It is not a competition, we fight as one against the addiction!

14. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

15. Kingfisher likes this.
  16. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

I'm feeling like I have zero % energy today

Kingfisher likes this.
  17. Day 39.
    Going strong

eagle rising likes this.