1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Resisting Temptation

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by yammers-nf, Jan 21, 2021.

1. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Hi folks. For those who are unacquainted, I am on a journey of removing masturbation as a mechanism of coping with loneliness and self-pity. I wish to document an experience I witnessed today. Let's begin.

Prior to writing, I was in the process of preparing for bed. While brushing my teeth, I had a fleeting thought pass through my mind expressed as the temptation to masturbate. I feel good about today's events, and I find when I carry this mindset I am willing to entertain the thought of rewarding myself with a pleasurable activity. Also, I think the memory of seeing an attractive female today is putting the desire to masturbate on my mind. When I masturbate, I will derive excitement from the fantasies that fill my mind. In order to keep myself accountable to my journey I realized and accepted that the process of masturbating to a fantasy may feel good during the moment, but it will leave me hollow once I finish. Suffice to say, I decided to resist this temptation and share this experience with you.

Thank you for reading.

Virginpaul and Divine By Design like this.
  2. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

You'v got breast music !

3. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Hey Forsakeen, thanks for the reply! :)
    Could you elaborate on what you mean by your words?

4. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

just nonsense encouragement.

5. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Ah, okay.

6. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

7. yammers-nf

yammers-nf Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing the video link.

Watching it was odd and uncomfortable for me, though I genuinely laughed at the section where the bearded man asks the group to take the sticks of butter and rub them on their bodies, then to lay in the sun until they are well done.

I see now where you got the reference, "You've got breast music!" :)

TheForsakeen likes this.
  8. That is really using your mind to decide your future and control your destiny. You put off something temporal for something that is more permanent, a new , better kind of you!