1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dopamin Detox

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by keeoolf, Jan 19, 2021.

1. keeoolf

keeoolf Fapstronaut

Hi, has anyone already done it? Experiences?

2. wounded_lion

wounded_lion Fapstronaut

Hello there! I don't have much experience in it but I am trying to do it. first I deleted my IG account, after few days I blocked Youtube completely, and now doing NoFap. For the first few days, it was very hard but now it is getting easier as I am doing new & better things; such as- reading articles, listening to audiobooks & spending more time with my family.

Navier, pancakebaker99 and keeoolf like this.
  3. keeoolf

keeoolf Fapstronaut

well, I feel I have to browse less on youtube and google or heard of people who even lock themselves in dark rooms for days meditating and just to reactivate things in their brain like the pineal gland

wounded_lion likes this.
  4. pancakebaker99

pancakebaker99 Fapstronaut

I been trying to do that a bit spending less time on YouTube also exercising more. Which has been going good nothing too bothersome

keeoolf, Falcon 003 and wounded_lion like this.
  5. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

Hi guys I am also distancing myself from YouTube I use and android so it can’t be deleted but I pushed far away from my Home Screen ,YouTube just drains time like a vacuum cleaner.

6. ThisSideThatSide

ThisSideThatSide Fapstronaut

i have.
    and it is a hellish experience.
    but at the end of the day, you really feel like you've achieved something.
    but,
    just one DD wont be enough. you will have to keep doing em (say once every 3 days) so that your brain gets used to low levels of dopamine.

goodluck!

M Eezy, keeoolf, Falcon 003 and 2 others like this.