1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE VIKING CHALLENGE | 90 days / 3 years | (OPEN)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by purplebat14, Aug 13, 2020.

Do you have the potential to become a true Viking?

1. Yes

61.6%
  2. I will make it

24.2%
  3. I am ready for it

30.3%
  4. Lets go. I will get the superpowers!

17.7%
  5. Yeah, I am unleashing the superpowers...

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. SilentSigma

SilentSigma Fapstronaut

2. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

You should try cold turkey, that is impossible to hack. I tried it so hard with no successs xD

guitarmageddon and RK@24 like this.
  3. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Spring is coming and I really feel like going on a new streak now. Lets push the limits again!!!

guitarmageddon, RK@24 and SilentSigma like this.
  4. These measures aren't there to prevent you from relapsing. they are there to give you time to react/work consciously, preventing relapsing on autopilot

5. agus

agus Fapstronaut

Uruguay

6. agus

agus Fapstronaut

SafeSearch is a filter integrated in Google... not a blocker. You should always have activated because it can save you from those stupid peaks from google images. If you have urges you aren´t going against SafeSearch because it doesn´t prevent you from accessing P sites; you are going to bypass your P blockers maybe, but no need to disable safesearch

SimplePotato and purplebat14 like this.
  7. agus

agus Fapstronaut

Day 9. - In the last few days i´ve experienced a lack of arousal. Meanwhile it may be good for the challenge, the counterpart is that i find it hard to be aroused when i´m with my gf too. I don´t know if it´s a result of the mindset I have now, and all that discipline and self awareness, but i´m a bit worried too. Maybe im also worried about being less attracted to my gf.
    The thing is that last night my brain was pushing me to watch P in order to "test my desire". Of course i said No. But some part of me misses being attracted to other girls, and watching some pictures, so sometimes i find myself saying that when i´m over with this, proving myself that i´m not addicted, i will be able to watch those pics again.
    It´s weird, idk. But it´s what´s been in my mind lately

SilentSigma likes this.
  8. Willhelm Masc

Willhelm Masc Fapstronaut

9. Lolodb12

Lolodb12 Fapstronaut

Day 5, checking in.

'A wounded coward lies low.'

RK@24, purplebat14 and SilentSigma like this.
  10. ULYSS3S

ULYSS3S Fapstronaut

Checking in on day 4!

RK@24 and SilentSigma like this.
  11. SimplePotato

SimplePotato Fapstronaut

Thanks for the tip man

guitarmageddon likes this.
  12. SimplePotato

SimplePotato Fapstronaut

13. Sergiosanz995

Sergiosanz995 Fapstronaut

Day 43:

Today I'm on day 43, I'm having a bad week. I'm too hot wanting to relapse, this morning I had to go outside and run 15 kilometers for 2 hours with flatus and windy weather. It has served me temporarily, in the afternoon I had the hotness again.

I got into the bidet with cold water to see if it relaxes the testicles. It did me good for the most part, being hot is not good at all. I had a time when my testicles hurt a lot and it radiated towards my kidneys.

A bad day and a bad week, but here I am moving forward with the pain and hotness. It came just like that after a long period of flatlining. I think I am willpower tested.

Cheer up!

14. Day 77. 11 weeks, man... 11 weeks!

RK@24, Boer Bear and SilentSigma like this.
  15. SilentSigma

SilentSigma Fapstronaut

16. It's great that you're on nofap at such a young age! You will be a champion, man!

17. purplebat14

purplebat14 Fapstronaut

Yesterday:
    Day 4 noP - Contender ✅
    Meeting my Goals day 4✅
    3 times autogenic training 1/3 day 0➖
    Willpower exerciese ➖
    Internet addiction defeated day day 0 ➖