1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoSnooze Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by StoicContemplation, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tomorrow I’m back on this challenge

Mauritius likes this.
  2. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

3. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Snoozed. Starting over. Challenging!

Mauritius likes this.
  4. Starting over again. I'm not hitting snooze but I'm just shutting off my alarm clock and sleeping extra. Like today I shouldve woken up at 8:40 but it's 10:40....

Mauritius likes this.
  5. Did it again. Supposed to wake up at 10. Now its 11:25....I can wake up in time for work but not early to do school work? Smfh

Mauritius and Agent 6 like this.
  6. Day 1
    Got up on time, did not hit no snooze or sleep extra

7. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I am starting over. I have been struggling, backsliding, even feeling hopeless at times...but I don’t quit.

Day 0

Mauritius likes this.
  8. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

9. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

30 days of NoSnooze, except for one day in between.

Agent 6 likes this.
  10. Sorry I have not been posting, but I am resetting to day 0, today I abused the living shit out of the snooze button.
    that is impress! Keep it going!

Mauritius likes this.
  11. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

12. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

13. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

I have been waking up for 3:30 for 27 days. It's amazing, I can do hard task early in the morning. I have a little bit of strategies to fight snoozing habit. This is what I did in the morning.

Alarm ringing'
    1. Ignore the alarm
    2. Turned on the lamp on your room
    3. Drink water
    4. Undress your shirt
    5. Turned off your alarm
    6. Go to the bathroom right away for cold shower (Don't think just do it, get out of your room right away)

When your alarm ringing in the morning, don't bother thinking about anything in bed. Just go up straight away. Waking up without snoozing is all about strategy. By doing that step I'm able to fight my snoozing addiction :D, hope this help!

14. Sometimes if you wake up early you might feel sluggish and half-asleep. This might trick you into thinking that you need more sleep, but it isn't the case, most likely, as this can happen even if you get 7/8 hours of sleep. To wake up "fully" I recommend moving a bit; I usually do 20-30 jumping jacks and it makes a world of difference.

15. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

16. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

17. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I took naps and relapsed today. I am assessing my actions today introspectively. I am not proud of myself but I have to be honest with myself also. I will be successful. Restarting tomorrow.

Mauritius likes this.
  18. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

This, I think is the most important change one needs to make to wake up in the morning, because the more you think, higher the chances of your brain tricking you into going back to sleep citing silly reasons. I know it is the hardest thing in the world to do, but that's the only way.

KingWhalers and Agent 6 like this.
  19. Agent 6

Agent 6 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I wanted to come back to this thread and say I am not giving up. I will return. Stay strong everyone.

20. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

My sleeping pattern has improved since I started this thread, but I do find myself snoozing again more often.

So I'm ready to embark the challenge again and start logging it here.