1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 12 km walk, 25 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.

fg4795 likes this.
  2. Reporting as for day 150
    17 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  3. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 10 km walk, 25 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering done.

4. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting,

Definitely encountered an intense moment of temptation today; Instagram throwing up things into our faces. But overcame. Trying to live up to being a good comrade and teammate in the army.

Reading today:
    1. Bible
    2. Forward
    3. Above the Line by Urban Meyer

Recovery workout completed— high nervous system demand day tomorrow.

Keep it up soldiers! Your streak numbers are inspiring

im’possible likes this.
  5. summer_breeze

summer_breeze Fapstronaut

Reporting 3 days done. Managed to run 10 kilometers without stopping as I broke my record.
    Studied for my Math exam.
    Feeling better and better, mental fog going away. Intending to take up meditation in order to increase my focus capacity.
    I'm going after my goals.

6. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Reporting day 198!

Was on an eight hour drive yesterday and just managed 20 min of walking. oh well. I plan to continue the workout challenge by trying to do it at least every other day because I will be going off meds soon and need good habits.

summer_breeze and im’possible like this.
  7. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

Listen up, army!

Please stand and salute our mighty warriors @fg4795 @im'possible and @Aliman8 who completed the Build New Habits challenge! (and me. Can I award myself lol).

You have made great progress on your selfcare and healing journey and are therefore awarded with the Habits 2021 medal that you may proudly carry from now on.

Aliman8 :emoji_ribbon: #5827
    im'possible :emoji_ribbon: #5821
    fg4795 :emoji_ribbon: #5818
    bornagaingirl :emoji_ribbon: #5830

If any of the other recruits complete the challenge in the next few days, please tag me so I can award your medal!

Let this be an encouragement in your fight and continue to be strong!

Bornagaingirl out.

8. sunn

sunn Fapstronaut

1. 1 Month - [​IMG] 2nd Lieutenant

summer_breeze and bornagaingirl like this.
  9. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Very well everyone! The mission is not done yet. Let the habit stays as long as it helps. The medal is accepted, thank you Mam!

Reporting the day. Went patrol, nothing suspicious. Taking metal meds for few pages starting from today. Some cardio too. Found almost expired rations on the bag. Time to eat them all. Check list is on progress. Out.
    [​IMG]

10. Reporting day 151
    Another exam in the pack.
    Yesterday 13 minutes meditation.
    Not bad but not the ideal goal.
    Yellow card.

im’possible and Aliman8 like this.
  11. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 10 km run in 1 hour and 2 minutes, 25 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering done.

im’possible likes this.
  12. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Reporting,

Had a great day of training with my Marine buddy. We both were coming back from calf injuries and had a solid workout on the turf running tonight despite the cold. We did a longer warm-up to slow cook ourselves and took some recovery after 3xReps x 30yds x 3 sets @ 80-85% effort with 30-40 seconds walk back recovery.

Then we came back and had what was undoubtedly our best weight session of the year.

The training definitely helps out with NoFap. Especially after and later into the evening.

The system I use is high/low alternations of CNS demand and recovery days. We’re both trying to get into better shape so we may start making our recovery days low CNS demand but higher energy expenditure. I think this will also help me with not fapping. Just have to proceed carefully and monitor closely so as not to overtrain.

Reading:
    1. Above the Line Urban Meyer
    2. Sprinters Compendium
    3. Bible tonight

Feeling stronger and with momentum.
    Over and out!

Aliman8 and im’possible like this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting. The promised pages read. Supply mission is done. But apparently not a productive day. Probably is time to see the chap one more time.

bornagaingirl, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  14. Reporting as for day 152
    16 minutes yesterday

im’possible likes this.
  15. My most sincere congratulations to our wonderful sergeant @bornagaingirl for reaching 200 days on her wonderful path to a new life.
    Thanks for the support, the challenge and the example.
    But most important thanks for being you. :)
    Have a wonderful day

bornagaingirl likes this.
  16. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 9 km walk,15 minutes of meditation, 45 minutes of studying rebooting and 15 minutes of decluttering done.

im’possible likes this.
  17. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Same here!

Reporting, nothing special except I figured some added exercises to the existing one. This time is weighted. Not so comfortable but I guess that's the hell comes from. Oh, where is my manner? Few pages read repeatedly for mental health. Just couldn't help it...

Aliman8, bornagaingirl and fg4795 like this.
  18. Reporting the day 153
    20 minutes yesterday.

im’possible likes this.
  19. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Pages read. Light workouts only. And the dream, I shot 4. They were chasing me and a man shielded me. I had to flank and shot them all. 2 were females. My heart sunk. But a dream is just a dream.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  20. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day (for yesterday, did not have time to file it yesterday). 9.5 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering done.