1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you find new girls to talk to and date?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Aléxandros, Jan 15, 2021.

1. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

My current ex-girlfriend as of yesterday, came from OkCupid. So you can get lucky, but as we concluded massive amounts of time wasted.

Aléxandros likes this.
  2. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

yeah, time that could be used to increase our self-esteem and working on ourselves

ruso likes this.
  3. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Agree. Dates happen from online stuff but they’re few and far between for me, and they fizzle out. It feels like a forced arranged marriage.

Aléxandros likes this.
  4. Aléxandros

Aléxandros Fapstronaut

I won't just come back to social networks, I would go for in-person meetups and approaches like old times.
    I think girls like it more and you won't waste all your time and energy on socials, which are so toxic.

5. Mostly men usually but I have met some sweet girls trough Mua Thai and MMA in the past. It seems like more girls are trying out self defence these days.

6. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I'm very 'happy' reading about everyone's frustration regarding the lockdown. We're in the same boat.

About yoga, it's a god damn gold mine if you can carry yourself properly there. I did yoga for about a month, but it made me nervous as hell to be there - put a lot of pressure on myself, feeling like I should talk to the girls. I think there is a real point in not losing yourself before women. Don't let go of yourself when facing women, and amazing things will happen.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  7. You are probably right in general but at my place we have a really good martial arts diversity. We have women only self defence classes and we have gender neutral classes. We have Mua Thai, Kickboxing, MMA, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Aikido. A lot of students here are trying it out and at my Uni there are about 80% girls. My Mua Thai trainer is a girl from class. I met some good friends trough the gym. I tried Yoga classes as well. A lot more women there but I dont dare to go alone without bringing a wing girl at first.

Dancing classes are good for meeting women. Rock climbing, diving classes, volleyball. A lot of options. High intensity interval training is something a lot of girls attend to usually. Not sure why. It is pure torture.

8. if we were good friends before and things just died out because of time then I am not hesitating finding an excuse to message previous friends. Even if we havent seen each others in years. I got about 95% of the girls I am messaging to reply. They know me and they know that I just want to have a small reunion.

Often I dont have any romantic intentions at all except just meeting them over a coffee as friends. But sometimes it clicks right away like we just saw each others yesterday. The fact that I know the girl and have spent time with her in the past is usually a good thing. It never gets awkward. At the very least we have a good time and sometimes we arrange more meetings.

The rest, maybe around 5% just never answers and that is ok. If they dont want to have me in their life anymore I just move on. Maybe they got married or whatever.

PeterGrip likes this.
  9. Yoga classes can earn you some respect. Especially if you go to class with other girls in the first place. I never went alone. Didnt make any fuss the first few times but then women started approaching me.

10. PeterGrip

PeterGrip Fapstronaut

I needed to hear that. After reading that, I messaged every single person I matched with (had a bunch of matches I never sent a message, piled up from a week or two of swiping), just messaging whatever came to mind. Now I have a date set up.

ruso likes this.
  11. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

that’s awesome man, whatever happens, happens

PeterGrip likes this.
  12. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut