1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get rid of Acne? (Does NoFap help?)

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by CallousedMind, Dec 21, 2020.

1. CallousedMind

CallousedMind Fapstronaut

Quick backstory I'm 17 and my testosterone is off the charts. I notice my acne gets worst after a relapse if I do not retain my seed. However Even after multiple weeks of NoFap my acne still doesn't seem to go away.

I have acne prescription medication, however the antibiotic and topical solution have marginal affects.

aricking and raf-is-good like this.
  2. raf-is-good

raf-is-good Fapstronaut

No two are the same, visit a dermatologist it would help tons!
    Science is not (certain) as for the link between sex and acne yet!

3. I talked about this on another thread so ill give a brief list of what to do, by the way i had terrible acne growing up.
    1. cut out all daily products
    2. use jojoba oil for acne control and dry skin

4. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Fapstronaut

Buy dapsone or aczone. Go to a dermatologist and it works wonders

5. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Nofap helps, i didnt had much acne fortunally , just my forhead has some , and i notice when im NoFap it becomes with no acne

6. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

tried every single thing. Biore. Topical. Nivea. etc. etc. etc. Wish I had done it alot sooner. I did a lower dose longer treatment of accutane. worked very well. i didnt have any side effects other than dry lips. if its severe just do it. it works.

7. CallousedMind

CallousedMind Fapstronaut

I can't take Accutane because of the Army. However I wouldn't take it regardless as my cousin had a terrible reaction to it.

8. Accutane completely cured my acne as a teenager, the stuff was a miracle, granted it dries the hell out of your skin but like the doctor told me it will get rid of your acne.

aricking likes this.
  9. aricking

aricking Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Actually i had suffered a lot from sever acne actually, but after doing nofap and doing a good skincare routine, now i dont have any acne not even a spot,miracle!

Toni7 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. yah some acne can cured by abstaining because it fixes the chemical and hormonal balance in your body.

11. I'm 28 with adult acne.
    My skin was starting to slowly clear upp i didnt get any new pimples.
    Yesterday i relapsed on day 16 and the next morning i see 4 new pimples forming.

I think if your acne is hormonal and you PMO alot that could be the cause of your acne.

Toni7 likes this.
  12. SDJR

SDJR Fapstronaut

Believe it or not, having daily miso soup (especially for breakfast) works wonders. It's cheap and easy to make. I recommend everyone try it. It's done wonders.

13. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

you are just 17 now. Body is going through lot of hormonal changes currently. You can't make sure what is the cause of it.

Yes, getting rid of fapping will help. at the same time take care of skin.. wash off twice a day. use clean towel, bedsheets and pillow.

Cutting down on sugar and fast food will be a huge benefit. It wont be possible at this age we develop the taste and can't cut down these things.. but reducing them will definitely help.