1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Proud of 70 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Chazz1111, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Hey so tomorrow is 70 days for me and I’m so so so proud of myself

I am recovering from a very intrusive fetish and can officially say that I think about 85% less than I did before about it. I also get butterflies when I see people that I wouldn’t normally have been into so I feel less numb which is amazing bring on 120 days!

Benefits:
    -Extremely confident will talk to anything with a pulse atm
    - got that masculine energy everyone talks about I just wanna idk slam someone up against the wall and kiss them
    - my anxiety has decreased notably to say esrlier on in 2020 I had crippling health anxiety with panic attacks
    - so many compliments as my skin has cleared up
    - MUSCLE GAINS jeez at this rate imma look fire in summer
    - a willingness to do things and sleep and get my life together
    - self esteem boost!
    - my fave is that I have my laugh back I’m so much happier now

these and so many more benefits that become so mundane that were once in existent.

love you guys u can do it! Remember the grass is greener on this occasion

2. MrBlue201

MrBlue201 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Congrats!

TheFlash123, 90TagePMO and Chazz1111 like this.
  3. UncleBroom

UncleBroom Fapstronaut

Good job pal lets hit 700:emoji_muscle::emoji_grinning::emoji_ok_hand:

90TagePMO and Chazz1111 like this.
  4. adamin986

adamin986 Fapstronaut

congrats ! very happy for you and keep going

90TagePMO and Chazz1111 like this.
  5. hulkfresh23

hulkfresh23 Fapstronaut

WELL DONE BROTHER, i wanna hear more news about you soon bless

90TagePMO likes this.
  6. Some sharp looks you will have! Me too, man, me too! Good luck in life!

90TagePMO likes this.
  7. abandcned

abandcned Fapstronaut

congratulations man :)

just want to ask some few things. sorry if this looks copied-and-pasted or looks like a spam, because I'm trying to ask others about quite the same thing on similar forum post, which happen to be among my most important concerns:
    1. what are the most tempting times/worst times that you've been through? how did you get through it?
    2. did some of your mental strategies fail you? did a mindset that brought you to PMO recovery fail you? if yes, does it happen once, or several times? how do you get through it?

thanks!

8. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

So number one id say was when I started texting people again because it turned into sexting and that was just a massive risk when I had a rock on the whole time (which in itself is a bonus I guess). I dealt with it by stopping to sext because I realised this was too important to interfere with.

And 2 I’m quitting pmo to get rid of a fetish that ruined my life and therefore sometimes when I get these intrusive thoughts about it I’m failing in that respect but the thoughts get fewer abs far between and didn’t happen until around day 50

9. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

GUYS IM ON DAY 84 this is mad I thought I’d never get here like actually mad how much has changed I get hard ons just thinking about sec now

10. Chazz1111

Chazz1111 Fapstronaut

Now I’m on day 89!! Just had my second wet dream which was a bit wierd but oh well

11. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

Congratulations brother! Whatever you're doing, it's obviously working. Keep going! I wish you good luck!

Chazz1111 likes this.
  12. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

13. The_lucky_Samurai

The_lucky_Samurai New Fapstronaut

Bro, tell me more about the muscle set. What were your results before nofap, and what were your results after? How many kg of muscle did you gain on nofap?