1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

@RiseToGreatness Thanks for adding me buddy.

Checking in gone past day 3. Now marching on Day 4. Taking one day at a time. Its great to see so many suggestive videos by fellowship.

princess.01, HE^MAN, LuckyMan and 5 others like this.
  2. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

No ranking for Orcs and uru-hai bro?

3. Day 2 complete!

Not much to add. I didn't have an opportunity to get outside and exercise today, which is unfortunate, but I had some good prayer time and stayed on top of my obligations.

4. Verissimus

Verissimus Fapstronaut

Day 22. This is me. This is my streak. This is my life. I am the warm little centre of the universe. "I wasn't really dying. I wasn't host to cancer or parasites. I was the warm little center that the life of this world crowded around." I am enlightened.

princess.01, HE^MAN, LuckyMan and 4 others like this.
  5. Day 14. Hobbit tomorrow.

Haven't logged in about a week but still going strong.

Gonna try to check in daily now.

6. UpInSmokeTour

UpInSmokeTour Fapstronaut

Day 41 in progress!
    I'm sleeping a lot earlier now, since I'm making sure that my mobile isn't around me when I go to sleep.
    Still having trouble starting the day early though. I have the habit of getting back in bed afer my alarm goes off, but I am going to continue and work on this.

I am very happy with my current streak, but I try not to focus on the streak itself too much anymore , since it really does add more pressure when you do focus on it. Just trying to keep my focus on what's ahead of me.
    I have relapsed many times after reaching a streak of around 30 to 40 days, so I have to make sure that I am not going to start fishing for P, since I know that fishing if one of the main reasons why I relapse.
    Much love everyone and stay strong!

7. OttarrTheVendelCrow

OttarrTheVendelCrow Fapstronaut

Day 52. Feeling content this Friday morning. Looking forward to a weekend of reflection and down time

8. CrimsnBlade

CrimsnBlade Fapstronaut

9. MyGodandMyAll27

MyGodandMyAll27 Fapstronaut

Day 8. I feel the temptation but also I feel strength in myself to keep going.

Saint. Bonaventure Pray For Us.

10. Back to Urak-Hai. Not displaying my counter until I get back to a hobbit.

11. RiseToGreatness

RiseToGreatness Fapstronaut

very good points. thank you for sharing bro :)

12. RiseToGreatness

well, there´s seems to a lot of things to digest here.

first of all, Toby would be proud of you bro, because you´re trying to break free from the addiction. so that´s the first and most important step to take.

second, don´t be so harsch on yourself, be prepared to hit the floor lot´s of times until you get the hang of this. the process of reboot is a process of self-discovery, of triggers, pain, habits, etc... this is not simple!! remember the addiction grow on you in a very sneaky and subtle way, but it´s there, on the throne!! so to debunk the addiction from your brain takes work and time.

third, if i understand correct you have mixed feelings about your sexual orientation. that can happen in your age. i suggest you see a therapist, he will help you to clear things. and yes, sometimes sexual orientation is not simple to unfold, and for some people is not "this or that".

Carry on bro, you´re doing great!! :)

13. RiseToGreatness

wise words brother. thanks for sharing :)

Silverwolf, Toni7, LuckyMan and 2 others like this.
  14. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Well done ! I managed only 4 miles yesterday and 10 today :). Still feel aches in the knees and stiffness in the calves after Monday's run, although don't feel anything while walking.
    When running I thought of the attitude when running- Run for the ruin and for the worlds end ! Death(to urges ;))!

15. RiseToGreatness

no bro, the complete list was active since the beginning but i deactivate it recently because the orc/uruk-hai list was so long that it overshadowed all the other ranks. and i kept erasing members that didn´t log in a long time. it simply didn´t pay out.

truth be said, most people in nofap are not commited to the reboot. they think this is easy (it can be for the right understanding which most people don´t have), and when they start relapsing they get shocked and disappear in disgust. so brothers would join the ranks, start in orc and disappear after some days/weeks.

but as i said before, all people that join are members of the Fellowship by full right. What bind us is the goal to destroy the PMO ring, no matter where everybody is on their journey :)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  16. RiseToGreatness

yep bro, remember the wisdom, even if you got 400 days in your back, if you don´t follow your strategy you´re gonna relapse. the streak is not an insurance, your lifestyle is!

here´s a brother you broke a 180 days streak... in a blink of an eye.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021