1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[90-CHALLENGE] THE NINETY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Day 15
    Day 15 No Caffeine, Cacao, Sugar, black tea, Pepper
    Day 15 No privacy

2. bromor

bromor Fapstronaut

Day 32 Today is what counts!

3. Icandothis49

Icandothis49 Fapstronaut

Well said.....
    That's my biggest problem right now.. to start to set high standards ignoring the small steps, to start from the beginning.

Vendidad, bromor and dandausa like this.
  4. Zori

Zori Fapstronaut

5. wannabeViking

wannabeViking Fapstronaut

2 days, wish good luck to every man out here

Vendidad, bromor, Nekkhamma and 4 others like this.
  6. Gurdev Thakur

Gurdev Thakur Fapstronaut

hello all .. i stopped posting here from past few months :( .. but will start posting from today for sure .. i am facing some problems these days and want to overcome them ... all the best to u all and myself

Robsoon, Vendidad, bromor and 4 others like this.
  7. OneSlipMan

OneSlipMan Fapstronaut

8. Day 29/90

I'm doing much better today. No relapsing- so making lots of progress.

OneSlipMan, Robsoon, Vendidad and 7 others like this.
  9. dandausa

dandausa Fapstronaut

Day 20/90. Started to feel better yesterday. I had 3 people reach out to me to see how I was doing over text. They asked me are you doing okay? Being vulnerable is so good. I would have never had all that support yesterday if I wasn't being honest about the hurt I was feeling from rejection.

Last night I watched a movie with one of my brothers that had some nudity, it wasn't really sexualized nudity because it was traumatic to the main character but I did have a wet dream last night. Not sure if it's related or related to the fact that I took ZMA last night or related to the fact that I'm reading through this book on dating called "How to Get a Date Worth Keeping" before bed. But anyways, just checking that in.

Vendidad, bromor, Nekkhamma and 3 others like this.
  10. Mal oon

Mal oon Fapstronaut

Day 26 done.
    Economics exam done.Almost 83.333.
    Remaining : Days 64.

dandausa, Vendidad, bromor and 3 others like this.
  11. Just_me123

Just_me123 Fapstronaut

Day 13:
    See this as an opertunity to change for the better. Not just in this asoect of life but in all, learn somthing, a new languge a new skill, learn to code, set time to improve your releasionships.

dandausa, Vendidad, bromor and 4 others like this.
  12. Alex Reboot

Alex Reboot Fapstronaut

13. 45 days. No PMO, no alcohol.

14. Day 4/90 completed (GOAL DAY)
    • No urges.
    • Was very active the whole day.
    • Emotionally sad because i had to leave my supposedly new job become of some tasks i cannot perform to my boss for other client because of my religion.
    Whats special about this day
    I aimed to reach day 4 because my last relapses were both in day 4 so im very pleased to reach this goal of mine and im pleased about it.( i decided to forget that i used to do frequently 7-14-21-28-31 and 51 day streaks because it only causes me to get depressed now lately that i’ve had short streaks, and this promoted relapsing) so i’m aiming low again, like i’m just starting on Nofap :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2021
  15. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

16. Justin Etu

Justin Etu Fapstronaut

Day 42 Today! Feeling good, going to make it a productive day.Been struggling a bit recently with lustful thoughts. Good luck to all

17. Hey buddy, just want to say I know how it feels to get turned down for a date. It stings, but if you can just realize it's part of the "game", it will actually make you *stronger*. The trick is to realize there's *always* another opportunity around the corner. So if one doesn't work out (and alot of times it won't!), you just let it pass by and don't take it personally.

What happens, I found, is that over time you worry less and less about any particular interaction with a girl - and this paradoxically makes you more attractive to them since you naturally become more relaxed, more positive, more confident around them. Anyway remember you get much respect from all us dudes who know how it feels sometimes. Keep at it, bro.

Robsoon, Skullfull7, dandausa and 2 others like this.
  18. HealthierLife86

HealthierLife86 Fapstronaut

Day 28, 29, 30 and 31 done. On an incredible houseboat holiday.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  19. Srisurya

Srisurya Fapstronaut