1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you spend your free time ?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Jan 31, 2021.

1. Hello everyone,
    I hope you're staying safe during the pandemic and going strong with your streak.
    I need ideas for spending time at home because apparently boredom has been causing a lot of my relapses recently.
    How do you keep yourself busy and distracted from pmo ?
    #P.S : please suggest things that can be done at home and don't include going outside.

Toni7 likes this.
  2. FezMan76

FezMan76 Fapstronaut

Well, I usually do homework, read a book/articles online, practice German in Duolingo, play the guitar, and exercise (although it has become a little bit harder in the last few months). I've also wanted to start doing online programming courses and getting more schoolwork and internship applications done. These are just some examples of the things you can do however. Don't limit yourself. Find healthy outputs for the energy that you have during NoFap, stick to them, and you'll be gold.

I'm trying to change likes this.
  3. These are great, man.
    I am very stressed out about my college tests coming soon and stress is probably what got me into pmo in the first place so I need to find an outlet other than studying of course which is really hard with the brain fog and depression from my last relapce.
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing.
    Looking forward to hearing more suggestions...

FezMan76 likes this.
  4. Urge Surfer

Urge Surfer Fapstronaut

You can exercise at home and you don’t need fancy or expensive equipment either. Your own body weight is ample. Draw, or learn too. Read about anything that interests you and see what inspiration you gain from that. Meditation is good for learning to control the mind amongst many other benefits. Cold shower , trust me that will distract you. Whatever you do you need to burn off some energy and bust those feel good chemicals.
    Stay Strong

FezMan76 likes this.
  5. HelplessPleaseHelp?

HelplessPleaseHelp? Fapstronaut

I would suggest to read books, watch favorite tv show, play solitaire, running, outside gym, play an instrument, singing.

Seeking Help likes this.