1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Lord of the Rings Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by RiseToGreatness, Sep 22, 2019.

Should the Thread Title be extended?

Poll closed Jun 21, 2020.
  1. No, leave like that: "The Lord of the Rings Challenge"

18 vote(s)
    54.5%
  2. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Fellowship of Nofap"

15 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: Rising Fellowship of Eärendil"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Journey to Mount Doom"

5 vote(s)
    15.2%
  5. Yes. "The Lord of the Rings Challenge: The Quest of the Ring-bearer"

6 vote(s)
    18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ULYSS3S

ULYSS3S Fapstronaut

I am really proud to be a Hobbit now. I want to break free once and for all. To avoid potential traps I will design my environment in a way that keeps the rings power low. Technical devices willbe stored on flight mode in one corner of the room and only used for work, studies and reboot research. My flat will always be tidy and clean. I will use an alarm clock every morning and locate it in the floor so it is impossible to stay in bed and press the snooze button. I will extend the list during the journey.

2. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

As if by chance the last chapter from SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION.p.SPAM REMOVED (spam code #001) - REPORT TO MODERATION posted by @RiseToGreatness above seems to address the very concerns you raise. Check it out!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2021
  3. Prophet Moonstruck

Prophet Moonstruck Fapstronaut

Day 85! The spells around me are strong as some of my coworkers are watching tik-tok a lot, but I made it another day. I worked out, and am getting back on the meditation routine alongside a healthy sleep... speaking of which...
    Have a great night Brothers!

4. Cartographer

Cartographer Fapstronaut

Day 19,

PMO shields at full strength (funny how fallible they can be some times tho). Getting into the school frame of mind since lecture starts in a little more than an hour. Productive day starting with a 5 mile run and carpentry work. Moving forward with my progress

Kindness and compassion is my intent :)

Best to you all Fellowship!

5. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Thanks @Slider8, your support is highly appreciated :emoji_pray: God bless you and keep you!

6. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

@americanbison Thank you kind sir! Much appreciated! May your day be full of the hope that your post has given me!

7. Ciceron

Ciceron Fapstronaut

Day 8.

St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us!

8. crazyhorse11

crazyhorse11 Fapstronaut

Hello friends, just a quick note to say I'll light a candle this Candlemas night for you and for our ultimate victory over the darkness of P, forever!

Snowdrops (galanthas nivalis) are known as Candlemas Bells because they often bloom early in the year, even before Candlemas. Some varieties bloom all winter (in the northern hemisphere).

According to folklore, an angel helped these Candlemas bells to bloom and pointed them as a sign of hope to Eve, who wept in repentance and in despair over the cold and death that entered the world. Many Christians see the flower as a symbol of Jesus Christ being this hope for the world. Candles that are lit during Candlemas also symbolise Jesus as the “light of the world”.

https://www.timeanddate.com/holiday...ristian holiday,(mainly in Catholic churches).

Peace and hope to all of our Fellowship on this quest!

9. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

To fight Dominion, Despair and Tyranny of PMO and the Dark(Evil) Lord is a Great Duty. For the sake of all the good in this world brothers stand your ground no matter what urges may come ! Find your strength in God, awareness and knowledge.

10. TITLE - ORC
    Day 0/500
    Ratio-Day/Relapse= 10/60= 0.16
    Longest streak - 18
    Last streak - 2
    Total PMO - 224
    Total hours remaining - 11968
    Days remaining - 500
    Promise- 1 Jan 2020
    Challenges completed - 0
    1 DAYS - (24th Jan 2021)
    3 DAYS -(31st Jan 2021)
    7 DAYS -
    14 DAYS -
    21 DAYS -
    30 DAYS -
    45 DAYS -
    60 DAYS -
    90 DAYS -
    365 DAYS -
    500 DAYS -

11. kaerhal

kaerhal Fapstronaut

Day 33

Nothing particular to mention today - was a brilliant day at work (first church service recording) so I’m feeling very fulfilled at the moment.

I’m still experiencing several erections throughout the day, more frequently than I used to get them before abstaining from PMO, and quite a lot stronger - I would guess this is a healthy sign! It’s also considerably easier to ignore them, so when I get one it’s almost novel!

12. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. eagle rising

eagle rising Fapstronaut

14. C12345

C12345 Fapstronaut

15. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

16. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

Hey man want to join. Currently on day-43

17. jaberwaki

jaberwaki Fapstronaut

@The Highlight shouldn't your image be Justin Gaethje? :)
    Welcome to the Fellowship journey!

18. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

Sorry for the double post. Had WiFi issues!

19. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

You are the first one to notice this. Actually "The Engle" username is not available. Although Justin is also my favourite that why I choose "The Highlight".

20. aniseprakash

aniseprakash Fapstronaut

Day 1 has gone by. Marching on day 2.