1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 DAYS SEMEN RETENTION CHALLENGE for those who are determined to truly recover and live 100% otp

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Slider8, Jan 6, 2021.

Are you willing to commit for 6 months to change your life for the bettter?

1. I am willing to commit to half-year strict self improvement to radicaly change my life for the bette

97.2%
  2. I am powerless failure and prefer to stay in my old ways and habits untill sickness and death comes

2.8%
  1. I’m a muslim, so i’m not allowed to look at women other than my sister, mother aunt, grandma wife, own children. 2 if it did happen i’m not also allowed to fantasize.. about a women i just saw. But being young maybe has something to do with it, i don’t have the dreams themselves, but i rather just wake up wet, sometimes i even lower my gaze in my dreams too, so its hard to to think about sex when there’s nothing visual linked to it something visual to link that desire to. Although from time to time they will be disturbing dreams about P unfortunately :/.

we have semen retention in islam too، but it only advise us not to to have sex a lot with wives only when we can’t control urges, because it weakens brain and the body, and its organs, and it affects the memory and the energy and vitality of a person.

2. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Hey brother imagine a big mountain and many people from all over the world are trying to get to the holy place at its top.When they go they see only the path which the side of the mountain they are climbing up allows them to see. So Muslims climb their own side, Jews climb their side, Christians climb their side, Hindus climb their side and so on. But the truth ,I believe in is - we all have only one God although many call it different names in their languages. All the differences only exist until you reached the top and become one with God, we are one humanity and we are all connected no matter what is your religion.
    Tip N2-Learn to meditate and do it every day to gain awareness,control and understanding of your own thoughts and feelings.
    The common sense approach is that you only engage in procreational activity with your wife,who is willing and able to conceive a child and never for the sake of lustful pleasure. The only righteous pleasure between man and women is a byproduct of their mutual desire to create a child they desire to have.
    In all other cases is madness and evil social influences which are like- let's take the petrol and oil out of the car and burn it as a bonfire just for the sake of us liking to see it burning, imagine that car is your body how far you gonna travel if you keep engaging in madness like that ?

3. Hello brother of course jews « Moses » and christians « Jesus », and Muslims « Muhammed peace be upon them all « have one God so does all previous messengers, its called Abrahamic religions, they follow the same storyline but they have just lost way halfway, Muslim believe in all prophets in fact you don’t become a muslim until you belive in God and judgment day, the books that were sent by god to guide people Torat, Bible, Quran, Zaboor, all previous prophets, his angel, holy spirit(Jabrial) micheal, Azrael and the others, and destiny the bad and good. For example we follow all what jews and christian commandments, because its same religion but God since jews didn’t follow Moses last words, which is to believe in god only and not worship a stone ect, nor think god is alot of gods, and since they have killed many messangers after moses, he sent Jesus peace be upon him with the bible, wife of imran was pregnant and decided to offer that child to god so he can serve him, but when she concieved it it turned to be a women, so she said oh god i have putted a women and women are not like men, meaning, that only men become prophets, but later when her daugher mariam was born and grew up, Jabril came and told her god has chosen over all other women of the world, this is a answer from god to wife of imran saying women are not equal to men, so mariam worshiped god and didnt worship none other, then angel came and broke the news that god has put a spirit of him self and orderer jesus to be created, in another chapter jesus was created same same as adam out of nothing, jesus brought to the message to jews, sons of israel, but like all other previous prophets they tried to kill, him crusufy him, god said oh jesus im bring you to me, meaning he is alive, and taking you away from disbelievers, and i will be the judge upon you and them on judgment day, jesus diciples followed jesus teaching but have lost their way, some of them started to change the context of the bible words of god editing and adding things, so Allah says, thats why when allah brought down quran he said this is the last message and last prophet and i will personaly protect this bool, this is why theres just one Quran, no verson no edition, same exact words verse chapters letter since 1400 years ago.

4. 1)Pray to God - done.
    2)Stay accountable daily - done.
    3)Study about reboot - done.
    4)Take cold shower daily - done.
    5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views - done.
    6)Work on development of your God given talents as they are perceived by you - done.
    7)Work on your career - done.
    8)Engage in physical activities - done.
    9)Eat moderately and healthy - done.
    10)Go to bed early and wake up early - done.
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants which take control out of you - done.
    12)Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings (AEFF) - done.
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due - done.
    14)Meditate at least for 5 minutes - done.
    15)Do declutter you living space - done.
    16)Clean your environment - done.

Slider8 likes this.
  5. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

Can I join as an atheist who can't do some of the self-improvement things based on the current resources available to me, a 17 yo minor?

6. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

bro if you truly believe in something it closes your eyes and ears to anything that contradicts that believe to keep you comfortable. As for the man and woman i believe that they are created equal because everything in this world is dual in nature like,day and night ,heaven and earth, hell and paradise, black and white, beginning and end they make one.It's like breath when you inhale you like woman take and when you exhale you are like man and give can you say that inhalation is not equal to the exhalation ? Can you prevent any of this from getting their due?

Skullfull7 likes this.
  7. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

What exactly do you mean under -'can't do some self-improvement things based on the current resources available to me? Please explain it in details.

8. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

I will list the reasons as to why some of em can't work realistically.

1)Pray to God as per your understanding at least twice daily(morning and evening)

This one is obvious.

3)Study about reboot,semen retention or Brachmacharya daily for at least 15 minutes/day as well as about what Lust is and how it is and was fought against .

I could do this, but I see no reason. I fully understand rebooting, the benefits, etc.

6)Work on development of your God given talents as they are perceived by you.

Putting the god part aside, my talents can not be worked on without being 18 and in training for EMT/BSN degrees. I am mentally perfect for medical work.

7)Work on your career,change it if you feel it's wrong one and ask God if you are not sure which career path to follow.

Same as 6, must be 18 to really start.

8)Engage in physical activities, either at work,or doing sports/workouts or running etc

Until my dog recovers from her surgery, I can not help but wait for this one for now.

9)Eat moderately and healthy, looking for the better ways to do it,experimenting to find out what really best suits you.

Once I can get my own food, yeah. But I am stuck with whatever is in the house. I have been 150 pounds for the last year.

12)Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings (AEFF)-analyze your thoughts and feelings through the day ,remembering that evil thoughts do inflict physical damage to the body,mind and spirit.

I don't think of things as evil, even the common themes of black metal. It's powerful in a poetic manner.

14)Meditate at least for 5 minutes(for new to this practice) and increasing as you advance to the limits set by your body.

I find clearing your mind is detrimental. My mind races and I need that to keep moving. A stagnant mind does nothing, eve if it is for a small period of time.

16) Clean your environment-do a good deed for the community you live in and pick up some rubbish laying around like bottles,plastic bags,paper etc. do it as much as you feel comfortable with it may be a sandwich bag or a big bin bag

I live in a shitty area, almost got beat in the streets last year and tons of homeless druggies are around here. Police chases and shootings. I will pass here, I live next to a car wash that is constantly getting littered more.

9. Hello my friend, but what if what you follow is true not because you believe in it, but simply its because its the most logical of all 3, you cannot compare religions without comparing them, and if you want to compare you can start comparing the main books Torah, Bible, Quran. and you can reach a conclusion as for being good, god created us to worship him and pass his test, this life is literally the same time you blink which is parts of a second compared to life after my friend, and in this life we are offered things to help us life long as much as we can, but we are asked to worship God and follow his commandment and his messangers, because its his messangers who dilivered the message to the people, and they got it from angels, no doubt even historically Jesus Moses and Muhammed peace be upon them lived, even if you consider them not prophet you cannot deny this, especially Muhammed his existence is well documented historically even by his enemies, even non believers in Saudi arabia for example cannot deny his existence its like saying the great alexanders didnt exist, most prophets were sent in the Holy land palestine, Serya south turkey, eastern egypt, iraq northen saudi arabia, Muhammed left more than 22’000 sayings, on side of Quran they are instructions from this prophet to decipher some things that are amgious in the Quran, what i want to get at is, if you want to know a religoin is good or not you need no to look at its people but the message delivered to them. The words of God and maybe then the decision will be clearer, you cannot enter heaven for just being good, becausw being good is simply not being humain based on what society thinks is being good, because what being good is defined by the religion and being humain is what God says is being humain, for example Allah says Good people treat their parents good despite them being none believers, and for example that help the poor, and pray and fast, same thing as jews and christians, but other people think just helping other people and helping is enough which is not, the delivs whole purpose is to keep you from god and sometimes he will falsify the image of being good to please you stay the way you are, and i wanted to add that Islam is not religions of arabes or just Muhammed peace be upon him, it was the religious of all Prophets its just a name and it means surrendering to god, and not to worship and god with him, and to rely n him in everything, Prophet Ibrahim came with that name and his my favorite Prophet alongside Moses. haha i hope i shed some light on some things :D

10. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I will list the reasons as to why some of em can't work realistically.

1)Pray to God as per your understanding at least twice daily(morning and evening)

This one is obvious.
    Well , even if you believe yourself being an atheist it doesn't mean you don't pray to god all the time. As a matter of fact you pray to God every time when you dream about something you really want.

3)Study about reboot,semen retention or Brachmacharya daily for at least 15 minutes/day as well as about what Lust is and how it is and was fought against .

I could do this, but I see no reason. I fully understand rebooting, the benefits, etc.
    The fact that you keep relapsing and damaging yourself physically and mentally by indulging in pmo says that you don't really understand rebooting, and studying it is really what you need on a daily basis. This is of course if you are serious about NoFap and results not moaning about never ending relapses.

6)Work on development of your God given talents as they are perceived by you.

Putting the god part aside, my talents can not be worked on without being 18 and in training for EMT/BSN degrees. I am mentally perfect for medical work.
    What you got yourself into believing in is just hard to believe. Talents are the natural activities you enjoy doing and are passionate about .They have nothing to do with age but your genetic script and emotional makeup.

7)Work on your career,change it if you feel it's wrong one and ask God if you are not sure which career path to follow.
    Same as 6, must be 18 to really start.
    Same erroneous parents/or guardians/teachers molded beliefs in your mind. It's never to early to use your mind, to dream and to start learning about the practical ways of bringing your dreams to reality instead of wallowing in self excuses of mental laziness and age.

8)Engage in physical activities, either at work,or doing sports/workouts or running etc

Until my dog recovers from her surgery, I can not help but wait for this one for now.
    Come on,give me a break. Are you physically tied to your dog? If you can't go out you can always exercise indoors by doing squats, sit ups, push ups, running in one spot ,stretching etc . This is just another excuse for your mental laziness.

9)Eat moderately and healthy, looking for the better ways to do it,experimenting to find out what really best suits you.

Once I can get my own food, yeah. But I am stuck with whatever is in the house. I have been 150 pounds for the last year.
    Well I was in your shoes on this account, so you just have to make the best out of what you have.

12)Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings (AEFF)-analyze your thoughts and feelings through the day ,remembering that evil thoughts do inflict physical damage to the body,mind and spirit.

I don't think of things as evil, even the common themes of black metal. It's powerful in a poetic manner.
    This is just another erroneous thinking of yours and since you said' I am mentally perfect for medical work.'
    I would strongly advice you to read and study the work of John Diamond, M.D. 'Life Energy and the emotions'

14)Meditate at least for 5 minutes(for new to this practice) and increasing as you advance to the limits set by your body.

I find clearing your mind is detrimental. My mind races and I need that to keep moving. A stagnant mind does nothing, eve if it is for a small period of time.
    Mind clearing is essential .It is only detrimental to your ignorance unless you want to stay ignorant. I'm being rather blunt and to the point, calling spade a spade not an earth relocating implement. And here i would recommend you to study Karen Kingston work on clutter clearing and how it affects your life.

16) Clean your environment-do a good deed for the community you live in and pick up some rubbish laying around like bottles,plastic bags,paper etc. do it as much as you feel comfortable with it may be a sandwich bag or a big bin bag

I live in a shitty area, almost got beat in the streets last year and tons of homeless druggies are around here. Police chases and shootings. I will pass here, I live next to a car wash that is constantly getting littered more.
    So you admitting yourself being a coward and seeing act of charity and good will as shameful because other may see you? If you keep this attitude you will never achieve anything worthwhile in life. You've got to have courage to act on your beliefs no matter what, to ask for what you want, to do what you think is right. And this rule practice is building that courage to act in the participants of this challenge.
    So do you agree to follow all the exclusion 3 and exclusion 16 rules of this challenge ? If yes and we have your commitment then welcome but if not you can create your own challenge that suits you as you are. This is a free country and no one forces you to decide ,it's up only to your own integrity of character and free will to choose.

11. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Brother it's the natural inborn quality of our mind's consciousness to to give us more knowledge we seek and since young age i was into studying religions to seek the Oneness the things that unify them rather than divide, yes I studied and compared those books and many others...I like what you said :
    for we are inseparable part of God and God lives in us,through us and is everywhere unseen to our mortal eyes.THERE IS NO OTHER PURPOSE IN OUR LIVES WORTH PURSUING BUT SEEING HIS WILL DONE.

12. Hello brother, just waned to say in Christianity, deeds do not get us there...

The term "eye of a needle" is used as a metaphor for a very narrow opening. It occurs several times throughout the Talmud. The New Testament quotes Jesus as saying that "it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God".
    The eye of the needle is the smallest gate to a city and for a camel to pass he had to have his earthly burdens and possessions of his master removed from his back and get down on his knees to enter through the "needle gate"... Food for thought, no man is worthy or can he earn it... It is accepting Christ as his savior, through faith in the Christian message that God in all his grace allows entry into paradise, though no one deserves it.

Slider8 likes this.
  13. 1)Pray to God - done.
    2)Stay accountable daily - done.
    3)Study about reboot - done.
    4)Take cold shower daily - done.
    5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views - done.
    6)Work on development done
    7)Work on your career - done.
    8)Engage in physical activities - done.
    9)Eat moderately and healthy - special salad for dinner.
    10)Go to bed early and wake up early - done.
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants onlynprescriptions
    12)Avoid Evil Thoughts and Feelings (AEFF) - done.
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due - done.
    14)Meditate at least for 5 minutes - done.
    15)Do declutter you living space - done.
    16)Clean your environment - and took my aunt on a trip today

Slider8 likes this.
  14. 12ove

12ove Fapstronaut

1)Pray Creator-done
    2)Stay accountable daily-done
    3)Study about reboot-doing now
    4)Take cold shower daily- (not doing this yet)
    5)Guard your eyes from nudity and indecent views-done
    6)Work on your talents-done
    7)Work on your career-done
    8)Engage in physical activities- done
    9)Eat moderately and healthy-done
    10)Go to bed early and wake up early-tried last night
    11)Do not use alcohol,drugs or any intoxicants-working on no alcohol still, less last night.
    12)AEFF- done
    13)Keep track and perform the necessary daily tasks/activities that are due-done
    14)Meditate-done, have been doing really well here.
    15)Declutter-done.
    16)Clean your environment-done (it's cold outside and I rarely have been going outside. I will work on it as the days get longer.)

Slider8 likes this.

15. Sahih International: “Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.” Same things is mentioned in the quran my friend :), the quran was sent to the arabes, Jesus is the quran is but a man but who was created like Adam was, Verily, the likeness of 'Iesa (Jesus) before Allah is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.

Allah himself put a portion of his spirite Jesus was a holy Prophet like, lived his life worshiping Allah like all prophet did, Allah is but a name, theres 99 other names for him to understand his traits like the most mercury, the powerful, the just.. we respect Jesus, im obligated to follow his commandments, despite Bible being messed with, theres no denying this because theres lots of version containing different texts, we muslim follow Jesus peace be upon him commandments more than majority of christians, we dont drink, nor have premartial sex, we fast, and dont eat pork, and in Islam Jesus will come back again before judgment day to earth, as he is still alive, he will fight with muslims some enemies like Massih dajal, Yagdod and magdod, its saddens me because people follow other people, when they don’t follow their god, knowing their god has again sent them a message, even a blind man can read Quran one in their life, but no problem, The most thing Allah hates is to worship or to think someone is on pair with him, and to Allah thinking a human is a god, or the holy spirit(Jabriel) an angel is on pair with him is the greatest sin, its worse than killing a person to god, as for, even Christians biggest priests cannot answer trinity, we muslim dont come up with ideas, we base our knowledge from gods message and follow his prophets sayings, we don’t use our brains because the shytan/devil can easily mimic us, like with pmo, making us to believe someone which is not, Prophet Jesus prayed same way all prophet did, like muslims now do, putting his head on the ground, fasted like all prophet do, and needed basic needs like urinating, sex, food, thats because all prophets are normal people their are just blessed, they were chosen for quality for example Muhammed peace be upon him was know to have great moral even before Jabriel came to him to break the news, and he was by nature worshiping one god, following the religion of prophet Ibrahim, but too the easternz(Arabes) have gone stray again worships stone(small gods) thinking their help getting closer to Allah, worshiping Ibrahim and asking him for help when he himself was worshiping his only god, so he just follow this religion but begun to take the bad parts out if it, like worshiping a god besides Allah and other bad things, when the Jabtiel came to him Prophet Muhammed wanted to suiced 3 times thinking he have gone made, everytime he went to throw himself from the edge Jabriel said to him that he’s not lying he was indeed a prophet of Allah. We dont worship Muhammad pbuh, nor make up lies about previous prophets, we like them all, rather ita part of our belief. Allah has himself taken it into hands to preserve his message this time, Quran, thats why its the most memorized book in the world 600 pages all memorized by 7 year kids, more than 1’500’000 people have completely memorized it, all of this so people will not have an excuse when asked why have you not followed my prophet and words. For example you know Jesus never said worship me im god like this straight forwrd when he said worship god many times, and he never said im christians it does not exist, so im supposed to follow christianty knowing that jesus himself didnt follow it, but rather it was included later, by this logic when can just correct the bible anytime we want and added delete things, Quran Allah was straightforward many time about this, chapter Imran is like 25 pages it talks a lot about the concept of the worse muslim and mentions something jews and christian are mistaken in. If Allah said in the quran do something i do it, my friend i just follow quran and Allah prophets words, because humans in nature are good and bad, which means even if Muhammed pbuh diciplies has left me something the prophet and quran didnt mentioned im not obligated to follow any of it, if it contridicts quran its automatically flag in big Islamic University by schoolars as a false statement, this is done to preserve the message so the same problem happening, haha its said that muslims and christian are brother but christians have just lost the way, they follow the path but deviated, but jews have a bad reputation mainly because they belive they are chosen and their descendants can enter heaven, and they also believe they can apply gods commandment amongs themself but for example aren’t obligated to return money to none jewish people, because they are suppurior, and religion/Allah is always above a persons need, nationality, irder was founded by Allah, but people think they are civilized because of them using their brain, its just thanks to previous prophets pbut. :)

Slider8 likes this.
  16. Mr. Sinister

Mr. Sinister Fapstronaut

I don't think you realize how egotistically arrogant you sound with your remarks. Most if not all of your responses are wrong in multiple ways, but I care not to respond to them to correct you. You'd spit some spiritual energy shit at me.

I wanted to join because semen retention is just next level nofap. . . not for some wanna-be-wise internet guru monk to push his self-righteous interpretations of the universe on me. Have fun with that.

P.S. I am not relapsing again, that is why I decided to try and join this group. Good assumption, along with many others.

12ove and Slider8 like this.
  17. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

I sincerely hope that you will keep and respect your own word on not relapsing again. And there are many called but few are chosen.
    p.s. “This above all: to thine own self be true
    And it must follow, as the night the day
    Thou canst not then be false to any man/Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!”WS

18. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

That is a spot on history lesson ! Thank you Paul !:)

19. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

Thank you brother for honestly explaining to us your mind and your heart.:)
    I was reading Quran this morning and found this quote:
    upload_2021-2-3_8-1-31.png with this translation:
    upload_2021-2-3_8-2-10.png is it true?
    p.s. When are you going to post your accountability on 16 rules of this challenge?:)

20. Slider8

Slider8 Fapstronaut

The Truth is always simple and we know it in our hearts,the lie is twisted and complicated and you know the lie when you see or hear it for the spirit of God lives in every human heart. It's only your own conscious intention to live in lie that hides the truth away from you.