1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

relapsed....

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by rishi123, Feb 3, 2021.

1. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

relapsed due to loneliness...got bored...dot know what to do, after 42 days, today i watched P for 2 hours...filled brain with dopamine,,,,,,,,i need to come up with better plans from tomorrow,,,,

2. peglegb88

peglegb88 Fapstronaut

I've relapsed 3 times in 8 days. It's tough to keep getting back up after failure.

TheForsakeen and blacklabel92 like this.
  3. Reborn16

Reborn16 Fapstronaut

That's a good effort 42 days, even if you feel bad today I imagine the benefits are 90% there still!

Just takes time to find what our strengths and weaknesses are, but as you're doing, reflecting on what went wrong and what you can do differently is the best way forward!

rishi123 likes this.
  4. rishi123

rishi123 Fapstronaut

yes..somehow first week after relapse should pass,,,,its the weakest moments

5. Congratulations on making it to 42 days - that's very impressive. I hope you find a way to pull yourself back up again. My inbox is open if you need to chat with someone. :)

6. GoldzNTreez

GoldzNTreez Fapstronaut

First golden rule do not edge or consider it...when you masturbate and not by yourself. You start to look ugly to others over time even though you can't tell yourself.