1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating this girl or not?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by BEPSY97, Feb 5, 2021.

1. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

Hey there,

Monday i spoke to a girl and we had a nice talk. We are going to date ea h other this sunday. I really like her. The problem is.. since i met her I relapsed 2 times.. now i feel weak and im unsure if i will be able to attract her... i feel totally not confident right now.. what should i do? Help

2. Pizzer

Pizzer Fapstronaut

First of all, reset that counter buddeh!

Secondly, you have the confidence, it's there you just need to coax it out, maybe workout a bit before meeting up with her, do not blow her off.

Finally, hands off your junk.

You have until Sunday to not do anything PMO related, do some other stuff instead, go for walks, workout, read a book etc, regain some of that testosterone and don't blow it.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  3. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

4. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

5. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Bruuuuuuuh, ok cmon man, you still have time. Get serious, focus up, go workout, search masculine things, and meditate. Hope the date goes well but if this is to big of an issue for you rn then maybe you shouldn't be dating.

6. becomingreat

becomingreat Fapstronaut

If the girl is been made for you,eventually you're gonna tell her about your addiction so she'd be understanding about your mood fluctuation and ups/downs so she wouldn't bother much.
    Until then, you will be tired and foggy the next time you meet her because of this relapse. Now if you feel the girl is having distance that means she wants only your energy and get excitement from your presence so she's not geniunly loving you. If this is the case I'd broke up because the girl is not for me.
    hope this helped.

7. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

Hello there,

I dated her. Im on day 2 now and i have to say i was quiet silent and i wasnt like i should be if i was on my full potential. It was a cool date, i also took the dog btw. After the date i asked her if she wants to be my valentine. She said “i dont want to break your feelings... i dont know if im looking for a relationship and if i do i want it to be building up slow so i hope you dont expect it to rush..” she tought she hurt me but i was happy.. happy because she said yes... were going to date next week sunday on valentine... no idea what the plans will be but ill be on day 9 and i promise ill be on day 9... untill then i only dont have to fuck it up and speaking out of experience on day 9 i always have much more energy and i am generally more happy.. so the date went good in my part.. theres still a chance.

becomingreat and PanteriMauzer like this.
  8. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Good luck

9. BEPSY97

BEPSY97 Fapstronaut

The second date didn’t happen. She felt there was no connection between us. I am almost on day 9.

10. ISOhappiness

ISOhappiness Fapstronaut

It’s for the better. You can’t have sex or PMO for 60-90 days depending on how bad your PMO habit and symptoms are. I’m in the 90 days opinion and I do allow for 1m at 30/60/90 days if needed. Just make it quick and simple, no dark or too dirty thoughts.

11. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

12. Karumi

Karumi Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that, but at least she didn't lead you on. Good on you for giving it a shot anyway. How else can we know if it'll work out unless we try?

brassknucks likes this.
  13. primaljade

primaljade Fapstronaut

Sorry, just to understand, did you feel unattractive mainly because you relapsed?