1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can’t wait to be murdered in prison

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mAtHy0o, Feb 1, 2021.

1. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

Very lost. Made mistakes. Not a troll. Just can’t communicate. Think I have Asperger’s syndrome . Alone all my life. There’s no purpose for my existence. HS sucks. Social anxiety sucks. Mental illness sucks. Pedophillia sucks. Being retarded sucks. I hope I die in a car accident. You guys must be lucky to be at least normal.

2. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

Not exactly. It's ultimately a choice to be on a forum with people with sex addictions, anyone who has bern around a while realizes they are associating with some people who have got that going on sooner or later.

The point is we can contribute to the greater good or be judgmental with either ourselves or other people. Judgment is a generalization that is usually black and white and ignores real world circumstances with the complexity. In short it treats people as stereotypical objects, which applies to moral perception as well as sexual perception.

Moatasem, RobbyGo36, mAtHy0o and 4 others like this.
  3. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

I don’t wanna be one

Moatasem, im_done and FpsMato like this.
  4. Can't help you there, except to tell you to go to the police station and hand yourself in.

5. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

Honestly i could actually belive that. When you look at spme countries at what age they are allowed to have sex is scary. Now in the usa where they allow 3 year old boys to transision into female so why not allow them to have sex then. God people should be prptecting children but are doing the opposite. A welll honestly i dont care anymore. People.voted for all this let them live in their mistakes. I have turned my back to all

Moatasem, im_done, Half Dime and 7 others like this.
  6. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

I guess you never considered that regardless of whether someone is saying the truth about themselves the topic has been brought up and it addresses nothing by considering whats going on with them personally or not. It could be anyone, someone not here at the forum because whether you're directly communicating with someone it's something that happens in the world and is a topic related to PMO.

If you have so much to contribute and your generalized assumption about the people of this site is true then say something useful on topic that stands out from the crowd, you won't have to made some sideways attack that pretty much says nothing except questioning some random guy posting, the quality of the information will speak for itself.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2021
  7. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

No will not fuck off.
    This is what you want you want people to pity you you want to play the victim card.
    If their is a slight chance that the things you are saying are true which i dont belive then the people here are not doing what is best for you but just feeding your twisted desire for attention

8. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

Everything I’m saying is true

9. Uh, dude if you're really so smart and we're all so stupid for feeding the apparent troll, why are YOU the one posting on every thread this guy makes? And if you're gonna say something like "to warn people that he's a troll", then what PROOF do you have? What actual tangible evidence (the voice of "reason" in your head doesn't count) do you have to back up that claim? All you're doing is harassing a member and this is grounds to get suspended upon.

We're all acutely aware that this guy could be a troll, but being members of a recovery forum, our first response shouldn't be to ridicule but to try to reach an understanding of what these addicts are trying to tell us. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you ain't some woke prophet of troll detection.

@mAtHy0o could you perhaps elaborate more about your situation? If that's too much to ask, could you at least tell us what you're looking for here? Is it to vent or do you want advice? Perhaps it's the extreme brevity of your answers that has people thinking you're trolling.

punch54 and WhiteLion like this.
  10. FarBeyondDriven

FarBeyondDriven Fapstronaut

LOL, all you do is self-projecting. Looks like you probably have some issues with your personality. Go to a psychologist, take some tests, consider appropriate treatment instead of wasting others' time reading your pitiful nonsense

11. A sad attempt at trolling

12. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

I wish I could but I can’t. I don’t want to go to jail. And thank you.

13. In that case, this is where my contribution to this thread ends. Can't be expected to do anything at this point.

Good day to you.

14. We know that you will not surrender. Only GOD can decide for you.
    Do us a favour. For GOD's sake stop being a pedophile. Start saving Children from pedophiles and let us know how many of them have you saved. I genuinely fear to say to you to save children in case you are still a pedophile.

FpsMato likes this.
  15. luke775

luke775 Fapstronaut

Please don't hurt yourself man. If you have the money, I'd recommend going to a therapist. For your own wellbeing and for the children around you that may be in danger. You were born a pedophile, it's not really your fault. But you need to do something about it like seeing a therapist. They've dealt with stuff like this before, they won't get you into trouble. If you don't have the courage to speak to a professional, I recommend watching or reaching out to Noah B.E. Church. He is on Youtube and also runs online therapy sessions. He has dealt with cases of pedophilia before and is very understanding of the topic. If you think you may cause any harm, please message me to talk. I'm always here to talk to.

16. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

I hope youre also a troll

Moatasem likes this.
  17. mAtHy0o

mAtHy0o Fapstronaut

Thank you

Moatasem likes this.
  18. Look Comrade,
    you and I have been in contact before. I am going to be very clear regarding your membership of NoFap. UNSUBSCRIBE TO THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY! You can always rejoin at a later date. Your posts and the replies you are receiving to them are unproductive!

There are two possibilities where you are concerned. Firstly, you are a genuine person in need of help. If this is the case your circumstances require professional assistance. You need to meet someone face to face. Only then can you start working towards a resolution.

The second possibility is that you are a charlatan. If so you are disrespecting us all by posting on this website! Neither I or anyone else, apart from yourself, can determine what you are. Reflect on what I have written. Then please reply and enlighten us as to what you are!

Take care pal!

eggcelent777 likes this.
  19. KingWhalers

KingWhalers Fapstronaut

Stop being retarded man, if you have a problem you should talk. At least tell us your problem in this thread. We can help you, if you keep posting thread like this without telling your problem, how can we help you? People will assume you are trolling if you keep posting like this and not telling your problem.

mAtHy0o and Lovelife247 like this.
  20. Lordhavemercy

Lordhavemercy Fapstronaut

You need to go to the police. Jesus alone can save you if you repent. You need to stop hurting children and yourself this second. You to th2 police and take your punishment. Christ died and rose for you, but you must stop your pedophilia or you will burn in hell.
    Seek Christ's forgiveness whilst you can.

FpsMato and (deleted member) like this.