1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm being bullied, What should i do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by YoungLenny, Feb 5, 2021.

1. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

i would not call it bullying but rather this guy has been a pain in the ass lately.
    Here is the background of why this guy is a pain in the ass:
    So i was going to the toilet at my school and this guy and his friends hangs around the toilet. So i was sitting in the toilet doing my own thing you know. And suddenly this guy kicks the door open and it hits my head. then i walked out the toilet and said "why tf did you do that! are you stupid or something!" and every time i passes this guy and his friends i can hear him like saying "yo you know what i did to that guy i fucking kicked his door open" like he is proud of it or something and this pisses me off!
    What should i do?

2. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Try mma, jiujitsu,kickboxing , muay thai etc...learn some efficent martial art , not a bullshit

alxmarq, YoungLenny and Timecop like this.
  3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

^^^^ yeah, that way you'll learn to stand up for yourself. Take no shit

YoungLenny and neversilenced1662 like this.
  4. Trobone

Trobone Fapstronaut

Ignore it. If his biggest joy in life is kicking in a stall door it says more about him than you. Fighting back and making a bigger deal of it will only prove to him that his act of childishness got him the attention he craves and encourage him to do it more.

Similar to why you never give in to a toddler tantrum.

5. ruso

ruso Fapstronaut

That fool weak.

6. thats what you got to do, bullies dont like it when you wont take shit from them anymore

7. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

Either beat him, but like beat him really really bad and have no mercy. Hit him with whatever you have and if it is possible, do that in front of other people. In that way, you make him an example and people will respect you after that. This or tell the teachers, headmaster to take measures and take care of him and if it happens again, have no mercy

alxmarq and YoungLenny like this.
  8. AlexRoIs

AlexRoIs Fapstronaut

He hit you in the first place, so if you would have made a pool of blood it was justified. You could have said that it took you by surprise and didn't know how to react to protect yourself

YoungLenny likes this.
  9. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Grab him by the neck and say you will fucking kill him looking at him directly to his eyes.
    Then if he tries to defend himself tackle him to the ground and kick his neck with murder intent, send him to the hospital, make him wear a collar for a couple of weeks as a reminder that he shouldn't fuck with you.

It worked for me
    [​IMG]

The bottom line is, retaliate, hurting people is easy, and people like him do what they do because they expect no retaliation, destroy his pride, he might even end up being your friend after you earn his respect.

YoungLenny and AlexRoIs like this.
  10. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Worst advice I've ever heard, ignoring that kind of people will only lead to them getting more extreme to demand the attention you say he craves.

Just destroy them, give them more "attention" than they can actually handle, that's the real solution.

YoungLenny likes this.
  11. spoto2

spoto2 Fapstronaut

Bullying happens when someone hurts or scares another person on purpose. The person being bullied has a hard time defending himself or herself. Ususally, ..

YoungLenny likes this.
  12. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

Ok i know what i should do now. i gonna go to school tomorrow i gonna go up to him and i gonna say "if you wanna trashtalk me do it to me not your friends" and if he laughs or threatens me i gonna fight him.

13. YoungLenny

YoungLenny Fapstronaut

bro thats to violent for me, i can't do that

14. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

To be fair me too, on retrospective I could have got into real trouble, but shit had been going for so long that I snapped...it worked like a charm though.

I don't know mate, punch him real hard, elbow his spleen or something, make him suffer...
    Like, if he cross the line, first a warning, if he carries on, straight to the hands, no fucks given, he doesn't give any...

Don't listen to all the ignore/understand him bs, to those kind of people you have to speak in their own language, and retaliate mercilessly.

Show them why this saying exist.

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.

Wise him up.

15. Go apeshit, really. Most bullies are actually pussies.

16. SilentSigma

SilentSigma Fapstronaut

If you don’t take action it’s going to continue, just fight him bro.

17. Roffelaar

Roffelaar Fapstronaut

Just give him a nice right hander under his chin. I promise you will never be bullied again :)

18. justname

justname Fapstronaut

Beginning of this post you will think it has nothing to do with your situation, but it does

1. Body laugauge. Walk slowly and with head up looking straight forward, never look down or like you are fucked up, i`ve learned years ago about `alpha male` body laugauge and this has huge impact how people treat you. If you look not even forward but up in sky you look arrogant ( don`t walk like this normally it will piss people off haha ) but in front of bullies you can, If you walk like this people will respect you and bullies will have much less balls to even look at you.

2. Never speak in shy tone, becouse it makes you look very very very little confident and easy target for bullies

3. Never show you are afraid of them, not only in their presence, but without their presence too. Why? Universal law if you are running away from something, trying to avoid something it will haunt you and get you, and then you fucked up

4. Do not avoid eye contact with them. If you avoid, it will make you look like easy target and they will go after you even more then before. If you let`s say passing by them and they look at you, look chilled, relaxed and look them back directly in the eyes

5. If they acting like they got some problem, look them directly in the eyes and give them death stare. Google and research how death stare looks like. Then they will especially not have balls to attack you. Ironically but that is reality, if you do things which sounds scary and dangerous, it will make bullies say ` woah woah woah ` and they will respect you, but if you do things which are ` avoiding trouble ` then trouble will go after you and get you

Beingpure, YoungLenny and SickSicko like this.
  19. You should talk to your parents

20. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

That's some backhanded bs, if you are gonna trip him, trip him, don't do it when there "a shield" around.

And that will accomplish what exactly? hopefully his father is an actual man and will just give him the same advice most are giving here, to kick his ass. Otherwise it will just lead to the parents talking to the teachers and the backhanded approach will make it much worse, as it will show the bully that the op is a coward that goes crying for help instead of grabbing him by the neck, just saying....