1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Even more alone

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Kurushimi, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

I realized I am even more alone along my way. More enemies than ever ....to go on I need to get stronger...

blacklabel92 likes this.
  2. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Stronger is the only option

blacklabel92 likes this.
  3. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Hard times ahead

blacklabel92 likes this.
  4. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

If you want to change from the shit where you are consider a 24 h job for years. I am fully immersed in the shit ...you cannot change if you don t apply every moment of your life

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

The thing is that ...change requires a 24 h job

blacklabel92 likes this.
  6. You don't have to make enemies or consider everyone enemy. I lived in that shit for many years, just pretending everyone was a probable enemy. Just try to be good with everyone despite they don't recognize anything of what you do. Destiny of human is yearning of good. I don't have any real friends but i comfort myself with books, exercices, ecc..despite you need a strong mind for do it. Do you remember that Pain was without hope but then he seen himself in Naruto he changed his mind?

7. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

Thanks for your answer. I feel so lonely. Anyway I am not good enough ...not to the point where I want to be.i have achieved Some victories ...but not enough. And now actually I am in a position where I have to defend the nothing achieved so far...with an incapacity to attack.

My mind still weak

blacklabel92 and En?gma like this.
  8. Kurushimi

Kurushimi Fapstronaut

About pain .... anyway... what I think is that we live in a world where everyone wants to fuck the other. Even if you find a friend eventually you will loose it along the way. Pain is the only thing that can really unite people feelings. It s a war a the end ... against everyone ...against yourself

blacklabel92 and En?gma like this.
  9. We recently talk about it here:

https://forum.nofap.com/index.php?threads/is-life-fair.302994/#post-2906011

10. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

theres a quote in the movie "a bronx tale" with robert deniro were one the main characters sonny tells a kid "fear lasts longer than longer than love." im a firm believer in that statement. imo the sooner we realize were all animals the better the only difference is we can choose between right and wrong and as u said most of us give in to temptation or the quicker and easier way.

Kurushimi likes this.
  11. blacklabel92

blacklabel92 Fapstronaut

christ also said whoever loves the world doesn't have the love of god in him. he knew what this world was and still is but he died for what he believed in.

Kurushimi likes this.