1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend has becoming fatter

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by A.K.95, Jan 17, 2021.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

Yeah, everyone said what I was already thinking, my advice is to start a mutual diet with her. A lot of people will talk about how wrong lust is, but really, other than the personal connection, it is very important that you're still sexually attracted to your partner.

2. Nick Johnny 12

Nick Johnny 12 Fapstronaut

excuse me? if she fat she got a problem. i lost some pounds, because its a problem. being overweight and even more so being fat is not healthy and its a problem. what do you mean dont let her know she has a problem? what kind of ignorance and escapism is that?

what kind of thing we are growing into we cant even tell to ourselves that we have a problem anymore. how do you work on something as difficult as changing your diet and dealing with negative emotions in different way, if you dont even believe its a problem?

3. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

Bruh what. You can't be this oblivious to the health hazards of being obese, right?

4. Nº 9

Nº 9 Fapstronaut

I am not even going to start reading all this stupid comments.

This is pretty easy. Tell her the truth
    If you love her, let her go. If you are retaining the truth from her because you dont want to hurt her and (more important, accept it) because you are AFRAID TO LOSE HER, then you are being dishonest, and manipulative. Plain simple.

Face the truth as a man.
    You are afraid to lose her.
    You are afraid of she could think about your own thoughts.
    You are afraid of yourself.

Its pretty clear to you: You dont feel sexually atracted by her anymore. That is the TRUTH, your TRUTH, and is undennyable. Now grab your f*cking balls and speak you mind clear and out loud, as a man does.
    She doesnt have a problem, you do. Beauty is relative and everybody wants something different. There is a lot of man out there that love chubby girls and even fattys! ... The thing is, you don't.

So open that mouth and say the truth as it is. The truth is going to put every thing in its own place, you will see.

5. Nick Johnny 12

Nick Johnny 12 Fapstronaut

what are you even talking about :confused::confused::confused: if my gf is fat, its mine experience of being fat not hers? if my gf is fat its my problem not hers? you mean its my problem that i chose to be with her when she was slim and now i should leave her bcz she got fat? instead of maybe trying to lose some pounds along with her with training and healthier diet?

are you rebooting or did you rebooted? how you do/did it? did you made the "mistake" of letting yourself believe you have a problem or you just quit because its not a problem at all? :confused:

6. Pizzer

Pizzer Fapstronaut

I'm torn on this, I love a girl with a bit of meat, but there are limits.

There are certainly health issues concerning weight gain etc, hence why I'm working on myself, but how much weight has she put on exactly?

I'm trying to determine whether you're a shallow piece of shit or if she's ballooned out like an elephant.