1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Absolute hatred for Valentines Day

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Wolves of Wisdom, Feb 8, 2021.

1. I agree in a sense that EXTREME hatred is bad for one's mental health. Of course what would people typically think when I say HATRED but outright loathing and intense disliking so for me to say EXTREME hatred seems like a redundant thing to type out.
    However lol, I can totally blame people for things but my higher self would envision something that would think, do not blame others until you look inwards. Realize your own failings before criticizing's others. Or according to Jordan Peterson, clean my room before looking too analytically at the world.

H D M O F likes this.
  2. For me I am conflicted on this, sometimes I feel exactly as you do and other times I feel when I zone the world out I am stronger and more resilient to BS, or in a more enlightened way, at one with my surroundings. It is amazing what 5 minutes of deep breathing exercises can do.

3. warrior2k20

warrior2k20 Fapstronaut

I'll be in the mountains of British Columbia building my own culture on 01/01/2030. Be there or be square

WesternWolf likes this.
  4. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

It’s a cycle. I think of the chosen ones who actually get responded to by women when I get silence. It’s the abundance of selection they have while most men are reduced to fawning puppies. It’s hard not to be angry and depressed.

WesternWolf likes this.
  5. Yes, at my angriest I think, "I'm tired of trying to fit your bullshit mold."
    Normally, aside from the Valentines day thing, I keep to myself rather than giving in and losing my cool, or should I say my pride. I've been ignored so much in my life that I find myself casting that onto others.

Fullyawake likes this.
  6. Fullyawake

Fullyawake Fapstronaut

Imagine having a phone that is so full of messages from apps that you can't respond to all of them. Women have all the power in the modern day. They pick the winners and losers. I can get fit and live well, but the point remains.

WesternWolf likes this.
  7. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

8. I have never celebrated valentines day. I wanna celebrate the day I will be completing 90days streak.

Fullyawake and WesternWolf like this.
  9. Lmao this thread is one suicide post away from becoming incel haven.

10. justname

justname Fapstronaut

There are other stupid days created by culture too, but it`s interesting people are not noticing other days and obsessed only with hating valentine xD it`s another words for ` i am incel `

11. Anti-Hero

Anti-Hero Fapstronaut

Happy Valentine's everyone

H D M O F and Sosuke Aizen like this.
  12. Nice contribution fucking -2/10

H D M O F likes this.
  13. Have no clue where my fucking lifestory is but sure let us stick with that.

Fullyawake and H D M O F like this.
  14. WHMvsPMO

WHMvsPMO Fapstronaut

Or perhaps the simplest explanation is the accurate one here: It happens to be Valentines Day right now and the thread was started shortly before this week or so. That and this forum happens to deal with the topic of sexuality. If it was Christmas you may see people saying something about the commercialization of that holiday but of course that's one of two factors, the site is not called "NoShop" or something.

H D M O F likes this.
  15. There are people who have plenty of sex and who still dislike Valentines Day for how commercialized it's become or for other reasons. Heck some hate it for what it really is, which is a saints feast day, lol. Regardless, the dislike for this day doesn't imply one is an incel.

16. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

Honestly I dont really have an opinion on it one way or another. I think that if it really bothers you that much then you need to take some time to introspect as to why that actually is, and take steps to move past it. At the end of the day its just another overly materialistic holiday, not like there arent a million of those already.