1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Recommended vitamins and herbs

Discussion in 'Nutrition and Supplements' started by Tonips, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Tonips

Tonips Fapstronaut

Hello everyone.

Can someone recommend which vitamins or herbs I should take at the time of NoFap.
    So I need them for:
    - raising testosterone
    - more endurance in training but also for more energy during the day
    - some adaptogen to be calm throughout the day, not to get nervous and so on
    - something for better sleep
    I planned with Zinc, Magnesium, B Complex, C, and Omega 3. I would welcome your advice ^^

JLD and Toni7 like this.
  2. PatrickJames

PatrickJames Fapstronaut

D3 if you aren't out on the sun much.

I like a good quality greens product in the morning.

Tumeric (curcumin) for inflammation.

Creatine monohydrate is effective if you are training hard.

The protocol you listed above is very good. I found a good quality B vitamin twice per day reduced my anxiety.

Peace

- Mark

Toni7 likes this.
  3. CRSG

CRSG Fapstronaut

MAGANISUM GLYCINATE

VITAMIN A-----> FOUND IN ORGANIC GRASS FED ORGAN MEATS, CAVIAR... AKA---> (SALMON ROE, FISH EGGS)

YOU CAN ALSO TRY FREEZE DRIED PASTURE RAISED GOAT TESTICLE POWDER FROM ORGAN SUPPLEMENTS.COM __ > ((FRANK TUFANO)) <__ FOR RAISING TESTOSTERONE LEVELS. HEARD THE KIDNEYS HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH TESTOSTERONE LEVELS AS WELL. SO POSSIBLY EATING SOME RAW KIDNEY WOULD BE BENEFICIAL OR A FREEZE DRIED GRASS FED POWDER SUPPLEMENT

ALSO HEARD THAT CONSUMING COW HEART HAS A LOT OF COQ10. WHICH IS A COMPOUND RESPONSIBLE FOR GENERATING ENERGY TO THE CELLS OF THE BODY.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  4. JLD

JLD Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

It's already good.

I personally take E, C, D, B complex, selenium, zinc, beta carotene, magnesium, potassium, calcium and omega 3.

5. GoldzNTreez

GoldzNTreez Fapstronaut

Hahaha...vitamins and herbs FROM PILLS so you can continue jacking the fuck off. LOOK...STOP EDGING AND GET YOUR NUTRIENTS FROM NATURAL FOODS

6. chinga999

chinga999 New Fapstronaut

use omega3(combine with l carnitine,, they go together), l arginine, vit c. vit b. more fruits,more eggs,more dates,nuts,almonds,,more water,more rest, more sleep

Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
  7. CRSG

CRSG Fapstronaut

i find i do not do well consuming nuts and seeds, unless they are fermented.