1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days Meditation Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by StoicContemplation, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

I want to join this challenge. I have a very busy life and it is easy for me to make an excuse to say "I don't have time to meditate".

But this is B.S. If meditation, and peace of mind is as important to me as I say - then I will MAKE TIME for it to happen.

I can and will commit to this as part of my new way of life - Either meditation of Wif Hof breathing exercise!

What are people here trying?

Mauritius likes this.
  2. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

3. Day 12: meditated 10 minutes.

Faceless Void and Mauritius like this.
  4. PhantomAssassin

PhantomAssassin Fapstronaut

Day 10-11 streak 6. Not proud of the last meditation but a meditation nonetheless

5. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

6. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

Day 74-78: meditated

I think the habit is ingrained and established enough so that I'll keep meditating without the need having it to log here

This wouldn't have been the case if it wasn't for this thread and you guys, thanks for the support!

If I see that the habit is getting shaky or I don't find it compelling enough to keep meditating, I'll resort back to this thread. I hope you guys will keep meditating. It's a pleasure to see that this thread keeps being alive. Maybe it will stand the test of time where new guys will keep popping in!

Keep doing the good stuff, and remember to be patient with this. If you are patient enough, life will surprise you with all its subtle beauties.

You will hear more from me.

Peace.

7. PhantomAssassin

Happy for you man!

Much love!

8. PhantomAssassin

Just breathe and relax. Also if a thought pops up, observe quickly and keep breathing and relaxing. It's pretty simple yet so effective

9. PhantomAssassin

Guys I just ran an experiment. I had an anxiety atack and my hearth rate become 100, I meditated for about 10-15 minutes, and who would've guessed it, hearth rate went down to 75... It really is a magical thing..

10. PhantomAssassin

Day 12 so bad... missed it.
    Day 13 meditated during the day

streak- 1

11. Day 13: meditated 10 minutes;

Day 14: meditated 10 minutes.

Mauritius and Faceless Void like this.
  12. Day 15: meditated 10 minutes.

Mauritius likes this.
  13. PhantomAssassin

Day 14- meditated- streak is at 2

Mauritius likes this.
  14. Brahmacharya_UK

Brahmacharya_UK Fapstronaut

Today I didn't meditate. And I experienced the consequences of it. I didn't PMO but I have felt very off kilter today. I've been moody, and off-kilter and overeating.

I will commit to meditate tomorrow at 8am (before too many people arrive in the office hallway to disrupt my peace ).

Praying for my poorly friend to come home from the hospital soon.

Mauritius likes this.
  15. Day 16: meditated 12 minutes.

Mauritius likes this.
  16. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

17. Day 17: meditated 10 minutes.

Mauritius likes this.
  18. Mauritius

Mauritius Fapstronaut

19. Day 18 - meditated 10 minutes.

Mauritius likes this.
  20. Day 19: meditated 15 minutes.