1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Message to all men here!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by G-dog, Feb 15, 2021.

1. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

Never shut up
    Never give up
    Never be afraid
    Never let other people tell ypu what to think what to belive .
    Never let others order you around

Stand up for yourselves.
    Be proud that you are a man.

2. smh_fam

smh_fam Fapstronaut

3. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

4. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

this thread is meant for creatures having brain

blacklabel92 likes this.
  5. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Then why are you here, don't order me around

ShotDunyun, SREENII and blacklabel92 like this.
  6. NothingMoreNothingLess

NothingMoreNothingLess Fapstronaut

It was a joke because op told him how to think.

ShotDunyun and blacklabel92 like this.
  7. ShadyPerson

ShadyPerson Fapstronaut

I mean could say the same to women too (excluding the last one) but sure, it's a good message.

8. Some of its good but it's too vague. "Never let anyone order you around." Not exactly good advice for people desiring a career in the military, lol. The reality is all of his statements depend on circumstances since those can change whether it's good advice or bad advice. Men who never shut up probably should shut up. Men who never allow themselves to be afraid are probably men who are too cocksure (sorry, I've always wanted to use that word, lol). Men who never allow someone to influence their thoughts and beliefs are probably men who can't be taught. Men who can never be ordered around are probably men who can't be lead and who therefore can never learn to be leaders.

I think the last one is probably the only one that makes sense, since no one should ever be ashamed of their sex.

skibum71 likes this.
  9. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

Ofcourse we always have to have a smart ass in the comment sections.
    I will give that it is vague but the rest i disagree.
    Never let anyone order ypu around regarding the army applies 100 percent. You hear how america soliders wont attack this village or do this or do that in afganistan which would easily lead to the death of thousands of women and children because they think for themselves because they are not sheap. Also after ww2 most nazis used the defense that they were ordered to do those horrible crimes and that form of defense never worked. If ypu are in the army and ypu are ordered to do something stupid something that can in danger the lives of innocent people then dont do it.
    Men should never shut up. No matter what they say is stupid or not. Freedom of speech is one of the most important things we have in this world. Threw conversation we can teach others . Men today are to afraid to talk to talk abput important issues are to afraid to go against the crowd to go against women. The only way we can move forward if men never shut up if they allow their voices to be heard . Men who dont allow themselves to be afraid are men who protect their families. Men do get afraid everyone does we are only humans but men should never let their fear consume them should not let their fear dicatate their actions. I trully belive if someone broke into ypur house today men would be the first to run away from the house leaving the wofe and kids to deal with the intruder. Men who dont allow others to influence their beliefs and thoughts are men who can stand their own ground. They will not allow the mob or the latest fade to dicate what they kbow in their mind and heart to be right and true.
    And regarding sex no man or boy shpuld ever me ashamed that they are white and that they are a boy. F the parents who teach their 3 year olds that they are girls and f the schools who are teaching ypung boys that something is wrong with them .

10. SREENII

SREENII Fapstronaut

;):)

11. Thanks for the rant. As said earlier, which you missed, the wisdom of the original statement depends on the circumstances.

Peace

12. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

Why are you running away i am always open to have a conversation.
    And how could i have missed your so called wisdom from the previous statement if i agreeded with you regarding the vauge issue.
    Feel free to write what ever you want i am here to have a conversation but will call you or others put and defend my position when it is right.

13. JéJee

JéJee Fapstronaut

Sorry no, you shouldn't talk when you don't know what you're talking about. You shouldn't say things that make you weak.

H D M O F likes this.
  14. Oh I'm not running away, I'm choosing to end my discussion. Your rant shows to me that further discussion wouldn't yield anything beneficial for us at this time. That's called exercising prudence.

15. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

How are you then going to educate the individuale if ypu do not know what he thinks.
    There is never a stupid question. I agree that people should learn how to listen but they should never be afraud to ask a question.

16. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

Not a problem you have that right. Any time you are willing to continue said conversation feel free to send a message.
    Just to mentione if you call what i said a rant i can say the samething about your.
    I told my opinion that i disagree with you and pointed out the reasons why. Yes i did call you a smart ass and yes i did also agree with you abput the vauge issue that you pointed out but ypu just decided to call my post a rant not to state your opinion why you disagree with me like i did with your post and then you decide to post a intelectuale post as a reason why ypu are walking away. In my eyes i call that running away but ypu are always welcome to come back and talk to me. I am always interested in having a conversation

17. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

Exhibit 1
    Exhibit 2
    My client was only using Mr G-dog advice against me by not telling him what to think or trying to convince him.
    There are no more questions your honor.

18. G-dog

G-dog Fapstronaut

You made me laugh and i 100 percent agree with you.
    Like i mentioned to another commenter here i made a mistake by being vaugue context is very important.
    To a degree i am happy that atleast it did spark conversation alot of smart ass conversation but conversation none the less.

My post represents a form of upliftimg. I agree that i made a mistake of making it vauge which i take full responsibility for that but i will also say that some people actuale got the message.

Again just want to say thanks man for making me laugh and putting a smile on face

19. PanteriMauzer

PanteriMauzer Fapstronaut

Im proud of being a man