1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY EMERGENCY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! FEELING THE URGE!!!!! EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by DONTMASTRBT, Jul 23, 2015.

1. DONTMASTRBT

DONTMASTRBT Fapstronaut

Yeah so... the title. PLEASE HELP!

2. DONTMASTRBT

DONTMASTRBT Fapstronaut

3. DONTMASTRBT

DONTMASTRBT Fapstronaut

THIS IS BAD, THIS IS VERY VERY BAD OHHHH NOOO HOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO!OO!O!O!O!O!O!

4. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

I am here. Women are disgusting smelly and ugly. Snot blood and magots and shit. They use all are money and waste our lives.

5. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

YOU CAN DO THIS. It will pass have a cold shower and you will feel really calm after.

6. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

The cold shower will just sizzle off your urge and you will be able to relax and sleep and feel so good that you passed the urge.

7. DONTMASTRBT

DONTMASTRBT Fapstronaut

Ohh. Hello. The EMERGENCY is starting to Fade away if you know what I'm talking about. (Heh heh) but I just don't know why. (BTW I can't take showers during the day, house rule you know? Only in the morning or before bed but not now, at 6:30 in my house.) And yeah, thank you very much I just don't know why. My EMERGENCY urgues are SO MOTHER F'N STRONG! I don't get why? Its like I can't think about ANYTHING else! That shouldn't be right.

8. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

That is right man but when you get use to not touching and are committed you can get through it. Think of nasty rotten shit with lumps in it.

9. Strugglesaurus

Strugglesaurus Fapstronaut

Dude, you've made it almost a month! Awesome progress, do you really want to throw that all away on an urge that will pass? Nope. I wouldn't. You can get through this. Run screaming out your front door if you have to, do pushups, glue your eyes open and force yourself to watch a Disney movie, anything that isn't related to P or M. It will pass, friend.

Kurapika 2 likes this.
  10. mv8652

mv8652 Fapstronaut

Well, it was only nine minutes between your first post and the one where you said that the urge was fading. There is a school of thought that says that you need to experience these strong urges and let them pass over (fighting only the temptation to relapse, but not resisting the experience of the urge itself) as a beneficial part of your reboot. The primitive part of the brain is crying out for dopamine, but when you let it rave but not get satisfied, it soon gives up and calls off the attack--having learned another valuable lesson in self-control, and it won't be as loud next time. Before long, the urges will become less intense, and your skill and confidence at managing them will have grown, such that they will be less of a problem. When they happen, just be strong and hang tough. Tell yourself what my avatar says, and mean it. Meanwhile, relax and let the urge wash over you harmlessly like a wave on the beach. Nobody ever died from an urge, and you won't either. I promise! ;)

Someone once said that urges are like a pack of stray cats that you've been feeding. When you suddenly stop feed them, they continue to flock around your door and cry for food. If you don't give in and feed them, they will gradually straggle away to catch mice, leaving you alone.

DannyCool and Kurapika 2 like this.
  11. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

AHAHAHHAHAHAH LMAO :D :D :D

12. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

13. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut

Tbe "destroy our lives" bit maybe harsh but is it true???

14. Never_Return_There

Never_Return_There Fapstronaut

15. DannyCool

DannyCool Fapstronaut