1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ejaculated while peeing

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Unworthy_cuberrr, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Unworthy_cuberrr

Unworthy_cuberrr New Fapstronaut

So basically I went to take a piss and then when I thought it was over, I overflowed. I don't know how! I took a piss and washed my hands and then it happened. Does that count as a relapse. BTW I'm on a 15 day streak, I don't wanna lose it.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Nah, it's fine.

The body will deal with semen and sperm that is past it's "use-by date" lol. :rolleyes:

It can reabsorb it. It can release some when you piss or it can make you cum during an erotic dream i.e. a wet dream.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. While peeing, right after peeing or right after washing your hands? Did you cum in your pants?

It doesn't happen so often anymore but sometimes I would have long stretches where I felt like I was about to cum any second, and sometimes I had to pee as well - so I was afraid that if I peed I would cum. Never actually happened that way, but once I did ejaculate while taking a poop. BTW, that was long before NoFap but after not masturbating for about 2 weeks.

theflutesofSilenus likes this.
  4. Karumi

Karumi Fapstronaut

@+TenPercent Haha, I had the same thing. Was volunteering in a charity shop, went the toilet and pushed too hard. Didn't notice until I got off the seat because I didn't orgasm. Bodies are weird.

5. Unworthy_cuberrr

Unworthy_cuberrr New Fapstronaut

After I washed my hands, I felt like I need to piss again and bam! It happened.