1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE INTERSTELLAR CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by hoping_cannon, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I deliberately watched a r rated movie so I am going hard on myself to not do it again.
    Day 2

2. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

3. hoping_cannon

hoping_cannon Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good to be back here! Hope you all doing well and continuing your progress.
    Happy to welcome @Just Rose @BerhentiLontong and @NaSa786

I was quite busy with my long university exams started this month, so I'm unable to log here. Sorry guys I forgot to mention it here.
    Thanks for checking on me @Falcon 003 It means a lot :)

I updated the Voyagers List and planning to deploy Badges to make this challenge more interactive and appealing.

STAY STRONG!

4. Fine Man

Fine Man Fapstronaut

That's amazing! We can be friends! I feel really blessed cuz most of my classmates aren't that into Physics, nice to hear that from you.

Regarding Maths, you know people joke about "Physics is the study of Maths without any rigor" :emoji_grin: But anyway, Maths is still important, it's fundamental. I treat Physics as the king of science, whereas Maths is the language, the tool to understand the world. I have an advice, my friend, that if you really struggle at Maths, you can check out 3Blue1Brown's videos about Calculus. It gives you the intuition about Calculus, and perhaps it kinda helps you to understand more about this language. I hope this is a sound advice lol

5. Falcon 003

Falcon 003 Fapstronaut

I relapsed,chaser effect took a hit on me
    Day 0

6. The Highlight

The Highlight Fapstronaut

7. Fine Man

Fine Man Fapstronaut

Me too, don't give up. Back to the start

hoping_cannon likes this.
  8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Checkin in
    @hoping_cannon Welcome back buddy!
    Let’s beat this shit!

Heyy that’s awesome!
    Sure do work on developing mathematical skills, it’ll make you sharper.

So yeah, aspiring Physicists do get addicted to PMO, I ain’t alone :D

We neeeeed to use the joy of physics and thinking in general to subside shitty PMO vibes!
    Good luck fellows

9. Good job everyone. Stay strong! You're doing great!

10. The Unbeatable

The Unbeatable Fapstronaut

I had a streak of 116 Days. But now i jst can't even go for 3 days without PMO. It's very depressing and heart breaking. I have doing nofap for about 5 years. But i haven't overcome the Addiction. I am kinda lost hope!
    But from today i am gonna give my best shot to overcome the addiction.And take this is addiction more seriously into the consideration. Pray 4 me everyone. Hope everyone who tries to stop PMO Can Do the thing & Become more prodective and happy in the Future i.a. PEACE ✌

11. The Unbeatable

12. Good luck man. Give it your best shot!;)

The Unbeatable likes this.
  13. Willyam

Willyam Fapstronaut

14. The Unbeatable

15. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Oh boy mmm I realized I can't manage to get out of this PMO all at once so I'm managing to leave P for sure and just M in moderation... If I can't be in the challenge because of this it's ok, I'll be back when I can leave M too. I congratulate you anyway because it's an awesome idea. Best regards!

hoping_cannon likes this.