1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Penile marks

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Deleted Account, Feb 19, 2021.

1. I am currently noticing a lot of small black moles on my penis's foreskin. They are black and are not going.2 months ago I think that this is something serious I searched for this on Google and they said this is cancer
    But I am just 14 and my penile moles are not showing any sign of being cancerous they are not changing their size. They are same as they were 6 months ago. Is anyone suffering from this problem and how should I deal it.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Please go and see your doctor. There is no need to be embarrassed.

Doctors check on penises and testicles a lot. He will give you specific information and advice after looking at these moles.

Oliver Gunter likes this.
  3. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I agree with Igy. Go see a doctor as soon as possible.

Electronx likes this.
  4. But, I am feeling so embarrassed to tell this to my parents these moles are there for over 7 months and are same from last last 7 months they are not irritating, itching or paining

5. Oliver Gunter

Oliver Gunter Fapstronaut

I can understand your feelings but there is no need to be embarrassed. You need to have this checked, your parents will understand. Please don't wait any longer.

Electronx likes this.
  6. tmsx

tmsx Fapstronaut

Better to be safe than sorry, especially when you don't know what it is.

Electronx and Oliver Gunter like this.