1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My girl broke up with me [Vent]

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Trailblazer7, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

I feel devastated. She's from another religious background and she stated that it was not because of me and that i was amazing and incredible bla bla fckin blah. Basically, she should date people from her religion and only marry from that. It sucks that it makes me feel not enough. I know that I'm overthinking but it's hard to believe any word she said. She was the only one that I emotionally invested in. It hurts because I put so much and this is how things go? Like what the actual random fck. I thought i could find a way since tradition could always be bent towards current circumstances but holy shit was I wrong.

Fck all of that

2021 will be my fckin year

End result : Focus on yourself, why spend time on the past? Will I ever change it? Prolly no

Purpose of this post -> Venting since I don't want to talk about it to people I know

2. Slimjimjones

Slimjimjones Fapstronaut

Well damn that sucks

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  3. Divine By Design

Divine By Design Fapstronaut

Very sad to hear this. I know how it feels - it's not great. You'll know in time though, that even though it may feel like this person was the perfect one for you, there'll be plenty of other girls that will fit you better and love you more than this one did.

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  4. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

This teaches us males to stop giving so much fuck about females so early on.
    They don’t get so emotionally attached, why do we do!
    Let’s get smart.

Stay aware pal, stay strong

5. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

I don't know where to start there buddy

thinking_differently likes this.
  6. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support man

7. I'm not sure if this'll help or not, but why not think about it this way?
    I think your ex was a Muslim (I could be wrong but I'm not certain here.)from the conditions you've mentioned. They're the same for me. Please be understanding. This is just unlucky. Don't blame her. Don't blame yourself. It is what it is. It's how it should be, even if we don't see it that way at times. I'm not asking you to forgive her. I'm not telling you either.
    I'm telling you to forgive yourself and give yourself some peace of mind.
    She didn't do bad by you and I'm sure you didn't do bad by her. Just tell her it's all unlucky circumstances.

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  8. thinking_differently

thinking_differently Fapstronaut

Best thing would be getting on with your goals,
    AND
    After a while, developing a Strong Emotional barrier.

With my limited experience, I’ve come to notice that this whole “dating” module seems to end in a similar way a lot of times, if not most. It’s all a too methodical setup to find a partner.
    On the contrary, Go-with-the-flow Chanced Meets seem to take it all the way.

Anyways, Good luck man :)

Freedom_from_PMO, Le 18 and ELITE2BE like this.
  9. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Yo, my last words were we never talkin again. It’s been hard but I haven’t contacted her since. I still look at her profiles. Everyday I still think about it. I need to focus on me self more

Le 18 likes this.
  10. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Exactly man ! Interesting, you mean similar to trp?

11. p1n1983

p1n1983 Fapstronaut

Yes, been dump suck! but at the end of the day, the same way you meet her you are going to meet a lot more woman.

It doesn't matter. If she was your girlfriend it doesn't matter to her in the beginning, when she was into you.

This is what woman tell you to dump you and not hurt your feelings. It was definitively about you, woman don't dump amazing and incredible guys. I'm sure you were like that to her in the beginning, but her interest in you faded and she decided that she could do better with another guy. It has nothing to do with religion, that just a reasonable excuse but not the real reason.

That's what sociecty teach us, but if a man or woman is in love with another person, they don't really care about religion, politics, etc. Remember, it didn't matter to her in the beginning of the relationship.. so yes.. this was BS.

You are just not enough for her. You are enough for plenty of woman. Never messure your own value on the eyes of only one person.

And you are rigth. It was just an excuse to dump you and don't hurt your feelings, woman are emotional been and they don't want to hurt you with the truth.

Is ok to invest in another person, but always look if they are also investing in you. Maybe you did to much to her and she didn't, that difference always ends in break up.

You are wrong here, you go to a relationship to give and share great moments. I'm sure you have that douring the relationship. Now that is over you are angry because you invested in her and you didn't get anyhing out of it (marriage/family). Take the great moments you share with her and move on, there another woman around each corner to have more great moments and expereiences.

You were right, but you turned her off in some way and she decided to move on. That happens a lot! it is really difficult to find a person to enjoy each other for decades. Is a little more easy to find a person to enjoy a couple of years and even easier to find someone to have fun a couple of months or days. Enjoy every experience and don't be that burt hurt in the end.

That the rigth mind set. work on yourself, if she was really into you and that interest fade away you probably turned her off. Maybe you were just no compatible or you invested in her to much.
    A man should invest a lot in his life and have a woman as a complement in his life.
    Like woman are beauty objects for man, man are succesfull object for woman. If you are an ambitius man going after your goals woman are going to be attracted to that. If you are after woman.. that is a turn off for them.
    Work really hard on your and woman are going to see that value in you and want to be with you.
    Woman are the ones choosing whom to sleep with, be their best option.
    Man are the ones choosing whom to get married with, choose wisely..

12. TheForsakeen

TheForsakeen Fapstronaut

i get what you are going through bro, there was this woman who would have been my gf if she had not said no.

Trailblazer7 likes this.
  13. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    have you thought about transferring to a religion like hers ? all religions pray to the same god silly rabbit

14. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Yo man, I really want to thank you for the advice. It's so strange right? This is real solid advice is there anything else?

JoanDown likes this.
  15. Trailblazer7

Trailblazer7 Fapstronaut

Took one for the team :/
    I mean yeah at the end of the day we all pray to the same dude but I'm not gonna convert that's outta the question

JoanDown and {Ananta} like this.
  16. Khufu

Khufu Fapstronaut

My Journal
    :cool:i was just testing you but yes a man should never change for someone

JoanDown likes this.
  17. Put yourself some clothes, go to a bar, get some drinks, get yourself fucked up, and fuck the first girl you see.

JoanDown likes this.
  18. she-dernatinus

she-dernatinus Fapstronaut

It's not something you can really control. Besides, I'm sure you'd like to get emotionally attached and not be hurt.

JoanDown likes this.
  19. Agent

Agent Fapstronaut

This is how you start messing up your life, i wouldn't follow that foolish advice.

Take your time man, breaking up is hard. There's lots of different girls out there i'm sure its not over yet bro. Whenever you feel prepared again to get into a relationship take the step and don't look back. Stay strong.

JoanDown and Freedom_from_PMO like this.