1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My 30 day abstinence challenge Feb 4 to 90 days

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. LonelyStrength

LonelyStrength Fapstronaut

Day 3.

heres to the weekend! i hope everyone has a good one !

the past few temptations i had were real heavy.. its like i get hypnotize or under the influence, it took a lot to redirect myself to something else and to pray as well, im worried i fell vulnerable.

So I pray for good weekend, i pray that everyone here can have peace and guidance, help us to show love and confidence to others and to ourselves as we perserve our purity,, and i pray for a good productive week coming up , Amen

2nd timothy 1:7 ... God didn’t give us a spirit that is timid but one that is powerful, loving, and self-controlled.

2. When a tempting thought enters your mind, you must kill it right away. If you let it linger, if you begin to entertain it, then it will take root and grow. It becomes much more difficult to defeat if you allow this to occur.

Take *every* thought captive for Christ, and do not let the lies stand. Instead, replace them with truth, and then keep your focus on that!

3. LonelyStrength

Day 4. relapse...
    Day 5. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 6. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 7. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 8. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Day 9. today was good , kept busy .. I feel im trance or flatline where i have no pmo desire.. and i ride it out as much as possible to not sin... but at the same time this doesn't feel natural or normal, but maybe this a short term feeling , idk.. but im giving up ..

hope everyone is well and staying strong , I have y'all in my prayers

Kemar935, Tao Jones and Myfortress like this.
  4. LonelyStrength

hello all... hope everyone is doing great!!

Day 10. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 11. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 12. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 13. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 14. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Day 15. thursday, i have been having a lot of brain fog lately , and have been feeling like im in a rut, almost feel hopeless and degraded... but i know its all good , what im feeling is temporary , i will have a better self-esteem and feel better about my self in the future, i pray for clarity and peace , and the same for everyone here.. hope everyone has a good day!!

Myfortress, Tao Jones and Vir like this.
  5. Vir

Vir Fapstronaut

Keep at it, man!

LonelyStrength likes this.
  6. LonelyStrength

thanks my guy, you too!!:emoji_pray:

Vir likes this.
  7. LonelyStrength

took a hit last last...:emoji_face_palm:

went 10 days which is nice..

But i realize I don't do anything to strengthen myself when im coasting in my flatline. so im gonna start over but im gonna take on new habits , discipline myself to learn and do something to continuously distract myself from my vulnerability... so i will give an update soon ...

8. Vir

Vir Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear, man. Sounds like you learned something valuable in the process, though. Definitely good to add positive, consecutive, spiritual things into your life rather than just avoiding the bad stuff.
    Are you reading the Bible daily?

9. LonelyStrength

yeah man and thats my problem, thats what i don't do when i should...
    oof don't remind me..

10. Kemar935

Kemar935 Fapstronaut

keep going! So will I, let's fight for this day!

11. LonelyStrength

Day 1. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:
    Day 2. :emoji_ballot_box_with_check:

Day 3. today was good kept real busy, doing errands and running around... i also went running today got some exercise since about a month, so prod about and plan to do so again tomorrow, hope everyone is doing well.. and i have everyone in prayer !!

Tao Jones likes this.
  12. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

Keep it up man! I'm just starting out. Seeing you continue on gives me encouragement.

Look forward to the progress updates!

13. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

How's it been going???

14. LonelyStrength

hello everyone!
    im starting over , due to relapse
    march 4 and so on, to 30 days :emoji_pray:

Tao Jones, Joe M. and Vir like this.
  15. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

I have fallen many times and when I examine the causes, I see a few common things but two causes are present in every one of my failures. (1) I neglected my commitment to daily heartfelt request to God to fill my heart with His love to the exclusion of all else (2) I dropped my guard against temptation and allowed the devil to enter my mind. We are all tempted. Even Christ was tempted. However, only when I consciously prevent my brain from dwelling on the temptation have I remained chaste. Stay strong, I am praying for you.

16. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

It really all starts from a spark. One that *will* grow if you don't stop it early.

Good luck with this next attempt! You can do it!

17. CPilot

CPilot Fapstronaut

It has been said that the choice for hell is one made out of despair. I think I understand that. When I have failed in my attempts at chastity, I have often gone on a binge of sinning for weeks or months. In those times, I suppose I have erroneously concluded that I am doomed anyway and there is no hope for me. That is despair. Eventually, this has resulted in me feeling disgusted with myself and from that disgust, I received a determination to stand up and try again. Don't despair. Don't wait. Stand up and try again. I am praying for you. Please pray for me.

18. LonelyStrength

this past week has just been a week of relapse... im horrified and shocked by what I do, my lust seems to great and i don't even fight back, i seemed worried when i shouldn't be,

im moving on but im defiantly disappointed in myself, and disturbed

19. Why do you think it is you do not fight back? What is it that keeps bringing you back to PMO?

Myfortress likes this.
  20. Joe M.

Joe M. Fapstronaut

Falling hard makes sense. You've been withdrawing, your body wants to get back to "normal" with it all.

It's up to you to decide you want to change that "normal". You can do it. Keep your eyes on the vision you have for your future.

Do you want to be wallowing in this same despair in five years?

Myfortress and Tao Jones like this.