1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Nofap BOOTCAMP ; NO PMO/ HELL Mode [Open]

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by MONSTER MONK, Mar 3, 2019.

Active members attendance

1. Still in!

29.5%
  2. Out!

4.3%
  3. Want in!

66.2%
  1. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 5 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.
    Today I appreciate my ability to introspect and dwell on a disturbing situation until I understand whys of what happened. Nearly always you can find a pearl out of negative feeling causing situation. Today for example I realised that rude and bossy manner to talk to people can cause anger and hostility in them just by the tone of voice alone, which is quite hard to rectify and perceive because it causes defiant behaviour as well as some internal rebellion even if a person has the authority to ask you to do something. This is why Andrew Carnegie always asked people if they would agree to do something for him instead of being bossy and rude.

2. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting. Some rounds out and went to sack walking. Reading always. Room cleaned and inspected. New gears for training and the testing went awesome.

fg4795 likes this.
  3. Fysiker

Fysiker Fapstronaut

Day 0
    I am a slave

4. 177 checking in
    21 minutes yesterday.

im’possible likes this.
  5. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 7 km walk, 20 minutes of meditation, 20 minutes of studying rebooting and 3 hours of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my ability to move trough the confusion and doubt fast without lingering there.

im’possible and fg4795 like this.
  6. Reporting day 178
    21 minutes yesterday.

Aliman8 likes this.
  7. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting sir and mam,
    I had a wet dream.
    Feeling a slight power down. So today did scheduled cardio and running in a light mode. Counter measures were to clean up immediately and added scriptures. Possibly yesterday's show was triggering. Training continues. Rounds out.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Aliman8 likes this.
  8. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

9. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

I got the shot :emoji_syringe:

We are at day 227 and I have finally exercised again yesterday.

im’possible, Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  10. 179 checking
    Lessons started
    16 minutes meditation

11. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 8 km walk, 10 minutes of meditation, 45 minutes of studying rebooting and 3,5 hours of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my perceptiveness to the change in values and acting accordingly.
    (This one didn't get sent yesterday but stayed in the reply window)

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    bornagaingirl likes this.
  12. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 8 km walk, 15 minutes of meditation, 15 of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.
    Today I appreciate my persistence in studying.!

bornagaingirl and im’possible like this.
  13. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Dojo and sack walking :emoji_muscle:
    Nothing can stop me reading few pages later. The chap order was to study one or two about the relationship. Honestly, those things written aren't really helpful. But order is an order. Solid copy on all.
    [​IMG]

Aliman8 likes this.
  14. bornagaingirl

bornagaingirl Fapstronaut

I love how y'all continue appreciating!

Today I appreciate my ability to care for others.

Aliman8 and fg4795 like this.
  15. 180 checking in
    22 minutes yesterday.
    Today I appreciate the will I am using to give my best in the semester.

bornagaingirl likes this.
  16. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 7 km walk, 16 minutes of meditation, 30 minutes of studying rebooting and 20 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my sensitivity to my mental and bodily states and taking appropriate adjustments to deal with it. It's like driving a car and when you feel something knocks where it shouldn't , you stop to check it up and maybe to fix it.

im’possible likes this.
  17. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

They say that before healing you are going through acute worsening of the symptoms well that's the way I feel about clutter.It looks the more I do decluttering the more stuff appears from all the forgotten corners and sometimes the stuff is quite expensive so that you thinking about selling it rather than just talking to the garbage tip or dumpster.

18. im’possible

im’possible Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. Dojo and cardio. Read few pages. Feeling awesome. Greeted old friends.

Aliman8 likes this.
  19. 181 reporting
    20 minutes yesterday.

20. Aliman8

Aliman8 Fapstronaut

Reporting the day. 7 km walk, 16 minutes of meditation, 16 minutes of studying rebooting and 25 minutes of decluttering done.
    I appreciate my inventiveness in creating new ways to perform the old task.

bornagaingirl and im’possible like this.