1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. @Leader of ME vs @bellator de Christi
    @fg4795 vs @MixerAwersome

Thanks for running this whilst I was gone, I still believe in this place it's time to restart it. It is not about the amount of fighters which stayed in my absence, but the quality of them and you are all the highest calibre, those who stayed shall be awarded titles and @Leader of ME showed his fortitude as protector and leader of the duels. I show you my ever gratitude.

I wasn't even sure whether to come back or leave, yesterday I was considering deleting all the duels files and forgetting this place but something inside me couldn't. This place is like a society for me, I remember the days we all ran this place together and I have so much growth I attribute to learning and developing the duels. This place shall rise once again. Anyways, @bluedragon9 after months of training I have come back ready to kill the enemy so fight me.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  2. Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  3. @primordial-saiyan Consider changing the title omitting closed .

Considering manage this place as easy as you can and come from time to time .

Let's fight .

4. It's been too long brother... let's fight.

5. The King has returned!

HiddenWarrior and fg4795 like this.
  6. You came back the right way my friend.
    You have been missed.
    Let's all fight.

7. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK King of ◆|THE DUELS OF NOFAP|◆ - @primordial-saiyan @HiddenWarrior .

Honored to have this title.
    Lets make this duels alive.

8. Man , I don't wanna give my opinion, you know ? But I can't stand but say " open for all " can lead to a lot of management esp. as you just came back .

@HiddenWarrior

9. How are you holding up @Leader of ME? So far I’ve had a couple urges but they weren’t hard to overcome.

HiddenWarrior likes this.
  10. Zero urges .

I fight caffeine and sugary foods at the moment .

C in .

11. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

@HiddenWarrior My name is Pegasus and I'm a 23 year old working towards becoming a web developer and trying to improve other aspects of my life. My current streak is 0 days as I just reset, my longest streak was about 10 days. Hoping that the competitive aspect of this thread will push me beyond that plateau. Seems like a great idea.

12. Honoured to award the titles to each of you warriors, as the protector says: 'let's all fight!' Success is awaiting us all.
    Thanks for the opinion, this is why you are leader. If you have any suggestions, thoughts you know this is the place for you to share. Keep fighting! Thanks for the comment on the first page too I worked hard on it.
    Nice to meet you @PegasusKid , I will give you 3 chances to beat me and if you beat me in any of them, for a week I'll post on my status you won against me in the duels. Don't just check in also, use this as a community and keep working towards your success as a web developer and personal goals. Remember to read the first page to add you are a fighter here to your signature. I hope this fires you up to succeed! Now let's fight!!!

13. Keep fighting, keep working hard today warriors!

14. PegasusKid

PegasusKid Fapstronaut

Just changed my signature, excited for this. Let's do it.

15. @PegasusKid Welcome .

Put in work and this thread can be beneficial for you, no cap .

16. Welcome. It’s been a while since this place has seen someone new.

17. MixerAwersome

MixerAwersome Fapstronaut

Checking in @fg4795
    yeah, welcome @PegasusKid . I'm a budding web developer too, looking for job. All the best for your journey, Don't miss to check-in here daily.

18. Just when I thought things where going smoothly. Relapsed @Leader of ME.

fg4795 and HiddenWarrior like this.