1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is my length giving me anxiety or is it HOCD?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Buzz Aldrin, Feb 24, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

So I'm 6"3 & 305 lbs. Almost everyday for the past week I've been having less HOCD attacks & more attacks about length. When I get further into it I found info about "buried penis" & I figured I have similar symptoms of it.

I'm researching something to get reassurance, AKA i'm doing the same stuff I did when signs of HOCD first started popping up (or at least what I noticed). Is this another step of HOCD?

This has gotten to a point where I set my weight lost goal extremely low just to see a bigger length (220 but I do have another reason for it).

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. I have no experience with HOCD (or just haven't been diagnosed) but I have obsessed over length for many years.
    Decreasing body fat is one certainly one way to increase visible / usable length. And getting into shape is a worthwhile pursuit in its own right.

I have a short penis regardless of whether I'm carrying some extra pounds or not. Perhaps easier said than done, but it helps me to accept that I have a small dick. That said, there is still plenty of room for improving my overall fitness. The short dick is frustrating, and a few women have turned me down because of it, but taking care of our bodies is more important. It affects every aspect of our lives, not just how much we get laid.